E3S Web Conf.
Volume 341, 20222022 7th International Conference on Green Materials and Environmental Engineering (GMEE2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 January 2022|
- C. You, H. Zhang, The idea of converting Suihua Hongxing Reservoir into a “combined surface-underground reservoir”, Heilongjiang Science and Technology of Water Consercancy, 42(07), 238-240(2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, Joint regulation of surface water and groundwater considering flood resources, Dalian University of Technology, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, W. Wang, The joint use of plain reservoir and underground reservoir in Ganyu County, Jiangsu Province, China Rural Water and Hydropower, 01, 26-30(2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Application of underground water reservoirs in construction of sponge cities, Advances in Science and Technology of Water Resources, 38(01), 83-87(2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, A. You, L. Shu, Current situation and prospect on groundwater reservoir research, Zhejiang Hydrotechnics, 46(05), 68-71(2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ho, H. Gong, An analysis of precipitation variation patterns in the past 64 years in the eastern Zhejiang islands — an example of Zhoushan Island, Zhejiang Hydrotechnics, 48(03), 20-21+33(2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Geng, Y. Jin, Research on building a security system of water resources in Zhoushan archipelago new are, Journal of Zhejiang Ocean University(Humanities science), 32(01), 18-23(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Weng, J. Ke, M. Xu, Feasibility analysis of the construction of an underground reservoir on Zhoushan Island, Zhejiang Hydrotechnics, 47(06), 77-80(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.