E3S Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202252nd AiCARR International Conference “HVAC and Health, Comfort, Environment - Equipments and Design for IEQ and Sustainability”
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||New HVAC Components and Systems|
|Published online||08 March 2022|
- Amir Ebrahimifakhar, Adel Kabirikopaei, David Yuill. Data-driven fault detection and diagnosis for packaged rooftop units using statistical machine learning classification methods, Energy and Buildings, Volume 225, ISSN 0378-7788 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Jie Cai, James E. Braun. Assessments of variable-speed equipment for packaged rooftop units (RTUs) in the United States, Energy and Buildings, Volume 164, ISSN 0378-7788 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Weimin Wang, Srinivas Katipamula, Hung Ngo, Ronald Underhill. Energy performance evaluation of variable-speed packaged rooftop units using field measurements and building energy simulation, Energy and Buildings, Volume 183, ISSN 0378-7788 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- AiCARR. Protocollo per la riduzione del rischio da diffusione del SARS-CoV2-19 mediante gli impianti di climatizzazione e ventilazione esistenti (2020) [Google Scholar]
- AiCARR. 2020. Protocollo per la riduzione del rischio da diffusione del SARSCoV2-19 nelle operazioni di gestione e manutenzione degli impianti di climatizzazione e ventilazione esistenti (2020) [Google Scholar]
- REHVA 2021. COVID-19 guidance document - How to operate HVAC and other building service systems to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) disease (COVID-19) in workplaces (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.