E3S Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202252nd AiCARR International Conference “HVAC and Health, Comfort, Environment - Equipments and Design for IEQ and Sustainability”
|Number of page(s)||21|
|Section||HVAC Impact on Comfort and Health of Occupants and Operators|
|Published online||08 March 2022|
- European Parliament. Directive (EU) 2018/844 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2018 amending Directive 2010/31/EU on the energy performance of buildings and Directive 2012/27/EU on energy efficiency (2018); [Google Scholar]
- COM/2020/662: Communication from the commission to the European Parliament, the council, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions. A Renovation Wave for Europe - greening our buildings, creating jobs, improving lives; C(2020)6929: Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) of 14.10.2020 detailing the technical modalities for the effective implementation of an optional common Union scheme for rating the smart readiness of buildings (2020); [Google Scholar]
- Review study on Regulations EU 1253/2014 (Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units) and EU 1254/2014 (Energy labelling of residential ventilation units) of the European Commission (2020); [Google Scholar]
- Lars Sønderby Nielsen M.Sc. (Eng). 2011. Heating and cooling challenge in nZEB REHVA Journal – May 2011, 41-46 (2011); [Google Scholar]
- Author affiliations: Guangzhou Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Guangzhou, China (J. Lu, K. Li, C. Xu, W. Su, C. Yu, Z. Yang); Guangzhou Yuexiu District Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Guangzhou, China (J. Gu, Z. Lai, D. Zhou, B. Xu). 2020. Research “COVID-19 Outbreak Associated with Air Conditioning in Restaurant, Guangzhou, China, 2020” (2020); [Google Scholar]
- CEN/TC 156 Bruxelles: European Committee for Standardization -Ventilation for buildings: standardization of terminology, testing and rating methods, dimensioning and fitness for purpose of natural and mechanical ventilation systems and components for buildings subject to human occupancy; [Google Scholar]
- Italian Legislative Decree of 9 April 2008, n. 81: Consolidated text on health and safety at work, implementation of article 1 of the law of 3 August 2007, no. 123 regarding the protection of health and safety in the workplace (2008); [Google Scholar]
- Italian agreement between the Ministery of Healt and the Italian regions: «Linee-guida per la tutela e la promozione della salute negli ambienti confinati». Gazzetta Ufficiale 276 del 27.09.2001 (2001); [Google Scholar]
- Italian agreement between the Government and the Italian regions: «Accordo, ai sensi dell’articolo 4 del decreto legislativo 28 agosto 1997, n. 281, tra il Governo, le Regioni e le Province Autonome di Trento e di Bolzano sul documento recante: Linee guida per la definizione di protocolli tecnici di manutenzione predittiva sugli impianti di climatizzazione». Gazzetta Ufficiale 256 del 3.11.2006 (2006); [Google Scholar]
- Italian guidelines issued by the Presidenza del Consiglio (Conferenza Permanente Stato-Regioni) “Procedura operativa per la valutazione e gestione dei rischi correlati all’igiene degli impianti di trattamento aria” del 7 febbraio 2013 (2013); [Google Scholar]
- UNI EN 15780:2011 Ventilation for buildings - Ductwork - Cleanliness of ventilation systems (2011); [Google Scholar]
- Document “La valutazione del microclima” by Inail ISBN 978-88-7484-114-1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.