E3S Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202252nd AiCARR International Conference “HVAC and Health, Comfort, Environment - Equipments and Design for IEQ and Sustainability”
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||New HVAC Components and Systems|
|Published online||08 March 2022|
- P. Mi, L. Ma, J. Zhang, Integrated optimization study of hot water supply system with multi-heat-source for the public bath based on PVT heat pump and water source heat pump. Applied Thermal Engineering, 176: 115146. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Del Amo, A. Martìnez-Gracia, T. Pintanel, A. A. Bayod-Rùjula, S. Torné, Analysis and Optimization of a Heat Pump System Coupled to an Installation of PVT Panels and a Seasonal Storage Tank on an Educational Building. Energy and Buildings, 226: 110373. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, L. Xia, C. Bales, X. Zhang, B. Copertaro, S. Pan, J. Wu, A Systematic Review of Recent Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) Systems Assisted by Solar Thermal, Photovoltaic and Photovoltaic/Thermal Sources. Renewable Energy, 146: 2472–87. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vaishak, and V. B. Purnanand, Photovoltaic/Thermal-Solar Assisted Heat Pump System: Current Status and Future Prospects. Solar Energy 189: 268–84. () https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2019.07.051. [Google Scholar]
- L. Kumar, M. Hasanuzzaman, N. A. Rahim, M. M. Islam, Modeling, simulation and outdoor experimental performance analysis of a solar-assisted process heating system for industrial process heat. Renewable Energy, 164, 656-673. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Martorana, M. Bonomolo, G. Leone, F. Monteleone, G. Zizzo, M. Beccali, Solar-Assisted Heat Pumps Systems for Domestic Hot Water Production in Small Energy Communities. Solar Energy 217: 113–33. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- UNI EN 12831-1:2018-Prestazione energetica degli edifici - Metodo per il calcolo del carico termico di progetto - Parte 1: Carico termico per il riscaldamento degli ambienti, Modulo M3-3 [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 814/2013 of 2 August 2013 implementing Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to ecodesign requirements for water heaters and hot water storage tanks. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.