E3S Web Conf.
Volume 345, 2022XXV Biennial Symposium on Measuring Techniques in Turbomachinery (MTT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 March 2022|
- M. Fiebig, A. Valencia, and N. K. Mitra, “Wing-type vortex generators for fin-and-tube heat exchangers,” Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., 7, 4, pp. 287–295 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Poser and J. von Wolfersdorf, “Liquid Crystal Thermography for Transient Heat Transfer Measurements in Complex Internal Cooling Systems,” Heat Transf. Res., 42, pp. 1–13 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Satta and G. Tanda, “Measurement of local heat transfer coefficient on the endwall of a turbine blade cascade by liquid crystal thermography,” Exp. Therm. fluid Sci., 58, pp. 209–215 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Vogel, A. B. A. Graf, J. Von Wolfersdorf, and B. Weigand, “A novel transient heater-foil technique for liquid crystal experiments on film-cooled surfaces,” J. Turbomach., 125, 3, pp. 529–537 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Von Wolfersdorf, R. Hoecker, and T. Sattelmayer, “A hybrid transient step-heating heat transfer measurement technique using heater foils and liquid-crystal thermography,” J. Heat Transf., 115, 2, pp. 319–324 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gaffuri, A. Terzis, and P. Ott, “Evaluation of Heat Transfer Coefficients for an Impingement Cooling Cascade: Experimental Challenges and Preliminary Results,” in XXIV Biannual Symposium on Measuring Techniques in Turbomachinery (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Caggese, G. Gnaegi, G. Hannema, A. Terzis, and P. Ott, “Experimental and numerical investigation of a fully confined impingement round jet,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 65, pp. 873–882 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Terzis, P. Ott, J. Von Wolfersdorf, B. Weigand, and M. Cochet, “Detailed heat transfer distributions of narrow impingement channels for cast-in turbine airfoils,” J. Turbomach., 136, 9, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jonsson, D. Charbonnier, P. Ott, and J. von Wolfersdorf, “Application of the Transient Heater Foil Technique for Heat Transfer and Film Cooling Effectiveness Measurements on a Turbine Vane Endwall,” Proc. Asme Turbo Expo 2008, 4, Pts A B, pp. 443–453 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Goldstein, K. A. Sobolik, and W. S. Seol, “Effect of Entrainment on the Heat Transfer to a Heated Circular Air Jet Impinging on a Flat Surface,” J. Heat Transfer, 112, pp. 608–611 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids, 2nd ed., vol. 2. Oxford at the Clarendon press (1959) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ma, Z. Wang, L. Wang, Q. Zhang, and Y. Bao, “Ramp Heating in High-Speed Transient Thermal Measurement with Reduced Uncertainty,” J. Propuls. Power, 32, 5, pp. 1190–1198 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Kline, “Describing Uncertainty in Single Sample Experiments,” Mech. Eng., 75, 1, pp. 3–8 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Goldstein and M. E. Franchett, “Heat transfer from a flat surface to an oblique impinging jet,” J. Heat Transfer, 110, 1, pp. 84–90 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.