E3S Web Conf.
Volume 345, 2022XXV Biennial Symposium on Measuring Techniques in Turbomachinery (MTT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 March 2022|
- E. Lisowski, W. Czyzycki und J. Rajda, Three dimensional CFD analysis and experimental test of flow force acting on the spool of solenoid operated directional control valve, Energy Convers. Manag., 70, pp. 220-229 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Agh, J. Pirkandi, M. Mahmoodi und M. Jahromi, Development of a novel rotary flow control valve with an electronic actuator and a pressure compensator valve for a gas turbine engine fuel control system, Flow Meas. Instrum., 74 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, H. Ma, B. Quay, D. A. Santavicca und Y. Liu, Computational fluid dynamics of a steam flow in a turbine control valve with a bell-shaped spindle, Appl. Therm. Eng., 129, pp. 1333-1347 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Agh, J. Pirkandi, M. Mahmoodi und M. Jahromi, Optimum design, simulation and test of a new flow control valve with an electronic actuator fur turbine engine fuel control system, Flow Meas. Instrum., 65, pp. 65-77 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lisowski und G. Filo, CFD analysis of the characteristics of a proportional flow control valve with an innovative opening shape, Energy Convers. Manag., 123, pp. 15-28 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gan und S. B. Riffat, Pressure Loss Characteristics of Orifice and Perforated Plates, J. Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., 14, pp. 160-165 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, T. Ma, D. Wang und Z. Lin, Study on the discharge coefficient of perforated orifice plates as a new kind of flowmeter, J. Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., 46, pp. 74-83 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Simpson und V. V. Ranade, Modelling of hydrodynamic cavitation with orifice: Influence of different orifice designs, Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 136, pp. 698-711 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shaaban, On the performance of perforated plate with optimized hole geometry, Flow Meas. Instrum., 46, pp. 44-50 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Endress+Hauser, Proline Promass 83F Coriolis Flowmeter, [Online]. Available: https://portal.endress.com/wa001/dla/5000000 /0160/000/05/TI053DEN_0608.pdf. [Zugriff am 19 June 2020] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schlienger, A. Pfau, A. Kalfas und R. Abhari, Single pressure transducer probe for 3D flow measurements, in The 16th Symposium on Measuring Techniques in Transonic and Supersonic Flow in Cascades and Turbomachines, Cambridge, UK (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Araoye, H. M. Badr und W. H. Ahmed, Investigation of flow through multi-stage restricting orifices, Ann. Nucl. Energy, 104, pp. 75-90 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Blum, Konstruktion eines Regelventils für eine 30kg-Waage, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.