E3S Web Conf.
Volume 345, 2022XXV Biennial Symposium on Measuring Techniques in Turbomachinery (MTT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 March 2022|
- L. Boaz, S. Kaijage. R. Sinde, An overview of pipeline leak detection and location systems, Proceedings of the Pan African International Conference on Science, Computing and Telecommunications, Arusha, Tanzania, 14-18 (July 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Colombo, P. Lee, B.W. Karney, A selective literature review of transient-based leak detection methods, J. Hydro-environ. Res., 2, pp. 212-227 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Y. Wen, P. Li, J. Yang, L. Yang, Leak Detection and Location of Gas Pipelines Using Acoustic Emission Sensors, Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, Dresden, Germany (7-10 October 2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Pan, C. Xu, G. Cao, G. Chen, H. Shi, A Method of Leakage Source Localization for Pipeline Based on Acoustic Emission Signal, Proceedings of the International Conference on Pipelines and Trenchless Technology, Xi’an, China (16-18 October 2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Almeida, M. Brennan, P. Joseph, S. Whitfield, S. Dray, A. Paschoalini, On the Acoustic Filtering of the Pipe and Sensor in a Buried Plastic Water Pipe and its Effect on Leak Detection: An Experimental Investigation, Sensors, 14, p. 5595-5610 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Meng, L. Yuxing, W. Wuchang, F. Juntao, Experimental study on leak detection and location for gas pipeline based on acoustic method, J. Loss Prev. Process Ind., 25, p. 90-102 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Choi, J. Shin, C. Song, S. Han, D.I. Park, Leak Detection and Location of Water Pipes Using Vibration Sensors and Modified ML Prefilter, Sensors, 17, 2104 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. C. L. Almeida, M. J. Brennan, P. E. Joseph, Y. Gao, A. T. Paschoalini, The effects of resonances on time delay estimation for water leak detection in plastic pipes, J. Sound Vibrat., 420, pp. 315-329 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Kousiopoulos, G. N. Papastavrou, D. Kampelopoulos, N. Karagiorgos, S. Nikolaidis, Comparison of Time Delay Estimation Methods Used for Fast Pipeline Leak Localization in High-Noise Environment, Technologies, 8, 27 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cuiwei, L. Yuxing, F. Liping, X. Minghai, New leak-localization approaches for gas pipelines using acoustic waves, Meas., 134, p. 54-65 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiao, C. He, B. Wu, R. Fei, A new technique for modal acoustic emission pipeline leak location with one sensor, Insight, 46, No 7 (July 2004). [Google Scholar]
- L. Cui-wei, L. Yu-xing, F. Jun-tao, L. Guangxiao, Experimental study on acoustic propagation characteristics-based leak location method for natural gas pipelines, Process Saf. Environ. Prot., 96, p. 43-60 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PCB Piezotronics, Model 352C33, High sensitivity, ceramic shear ICP accelerometer, Installation and Operating Manual. [Google Scholar]
- National Instruments, Datasheet NI 9232, 3 AI, ±30 V, 24 bit, 102.4 kS/s/ch Simultaneous. [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Kousiopoulos, G. Papastavrou, N. Karagiorgos, S. Nikolaidis, T. Efstathiadis, A. I. Kalfas, Pipeline Leak Localization Techniques, Panhellenic Conference on Electronics & Telecommunications (PACET), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- D. Kampelopoulos, G. N. Papastavrou, G. P. Kousiopoulos, N. Karagiorgos, D. Porlidas, S. Nikolaidis, Defining Thresholds for Leak Detection Parameters Through Statistical Analysis of the noise in Water/Gas Pipelines, Proceedings of the EEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference, Dubrovnik, Croatia in press (25-28 May 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.