E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- J. H. Park, Enhancement of Water Management to Realize IWRM in Korea, KSCE Journal of Civil of Engineering, 65(5), 16-25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Mulgwa mirae [Water and future], (NO. 2020-TE-SR-11-181) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- OECD, Enhancing Water Use Efficiency in Korea: Policy Issues and Recommendations, OECD Studies on Water, Paris (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Korea Water Resources Corporation, Gukgamulgwalliwiwonhoereul wihan jeeon [Recommendations for the national water management committee] (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Korea Water Resources Corporationk, Seomjingangdaem 50nyeonsa [Seomjin river dam’s 50-year record] (2015b) [Google Scholar]
- Korea Water Resources Corporation, Mulgwalli silmupyeollam [Water management practice manual] (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Go, H. D. Gwon, S. S. Kim, S. U. Kim, J. Y. Kim, C. S. Kim, S. U. Han, Mul geobeoneonseu [Water and governance], 1st ed. Seoul; Pieona (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Griffin, Sujawon gyeongjehak [Water resource economics: The analysis of scarcity, politics, and projects], (Kim, J. W., Trans.), 1st ed. Seoul; Pieona (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Korea Water Resources Corporation, Baramjikan tonghammulgwalli gaideu buk [Guidebook for IWRM], (NO. 2015-WR-SR-140-436) (2015a) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, The UN-Water Status Report on the Application of Integrated Approaches to Water Resources Management (2012) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, Progress on integrated water resources management, Global baseline for SDG 6 Indicator 6.5.1: degree of IWRM implementation (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.