E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- H. Wang, X. Wang, Xh. Lei, Wh. Liao, C. Wang, J. Wang, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, The development and prospect of key techniques in the cascade reservoir operation, 1: 25-37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Cai, Public Communication of Science Technology, Risk and countermeasure about developing hydropower cascades on overseas river, 018: 169-170 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zy. Li, Stochastic simulation of runoff of cascade hydropower stations and mid- and long-term optimal dispatching, Dalian University of Technology (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Beck, N. Vergopolan, M. Pan, et al., Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, Global-scale evaluation of 22 precipitation datasets using gauge observations and hydrological modelling, 21: 6201-6217 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Funk, P. Peterson, M. Landsfeld, et al., Scientific data, The climate hazards infrared precipitation with stations — a new environmental record for monitoring extremes, 2:150066 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Nash, J.V. Sutcliffe, Journal of hydrology, River flow forecasting through conceptual models part I — A discussion of principles, 10(3): 282-290 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Wc. Yang, Cm. Du, Zg. Ju, Zx. Ma, Hydropower, Runoff simulation calculation of Souapiti Hydropower Station and selection of water storage timing for closing gates, 46(01): 64-70 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xl. Zhou, By. Yang, Zf. Wang, J. Shan, Water Power, Comparative study on domestic and foreign flood control standards of reservoir project, 37(3): 72-82 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wb. Chen, Tl. Cao, J. Wu, Yellow River, Research on standard for flood control and its determination methods at home and abroad, 07: 24-26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zou, Journal of China Hydrology, Research on calculation method of stage design flood standard, 27(03): 54-56 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.