E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- L. Cheng, Decision support system of optimum operation for the multi-purpose reservoir [D], HUST (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Mo, X. Ding, Q. Li, Y. Li, S. Bi, C. Huang, Design and implementation of water resources dispatcging system in Erhai Bsain[J], WRI, 01, 59-63 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, L. Yuan, Design and implementation of scheduling consultation system in Huanglongtan Reservoir [J], WCCM, 38, 03, 65-69 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, Z. Ma, Y. Zhou, J. Xiong, Design and Implementation of Optimal Flood Dispatching System for Cascaded Reservoirs Based on B/S Structure and Object Oriented Technology [J], PR, 37, 09, 18-21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhang, Z. Qiu, Mid-long term optimal operation decision support system of hydraulic power plant based on Web Service[J], JHE, 04, 12-15+5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chen, The Design and Implementation of Large-scale Hydropower Stations Consultation scheduling system [D], HUST (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Xu, Research on a new generation of decision-making support system for optimized operation of cascade hydropowerstation s[J], WRHE, 44, 10, 117-120 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, S. Cheng, Y. Li, Research on the Design and Development of Decision Support of Optimization Operation in Zhanghe Reservoir [J], CRWH, 09, 52-55+59 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tu, Research and Implementation of decision Support System for Optimal Operation of cascade hydropower stations [D], UEST (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Song, G. Fen, S. Wang, F. Zhou, Y. Li, X. Wang, Decision support system of optimum operation for the multi-purpose reservoir[J], AWS, 03, 358-362 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.