E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- L. Jun, C. Jionghong, C. Suli, F. Qiaoping. Feasibility analysis of reservoir group operation in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River in response to salty tide in the Yangtze Estuary, RC, 46: 6-9 + 23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Lun, W. Hongying, Analysis of Three Gorges Project on improving saltwater intrusion in Yangtze River Estuary, TGC, 05: 29-31 + 75 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hongcheng, K. Cuiping, G. Jie, C. Wei, M. Xiaodan, Research progress of saltwater intrusion in estuaries, MS, 38: 109-115 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Xinghua, Analysis and Countermeasures of saltwater intrusion in the Yangtze River Estuary in 2014, H, 36: 73-77 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Huabin, T. Bing, Empirical model of critical discharge for saltwater intrusion in the Yangtze River Estuary, JYRS, 37: 25-29 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, W. Lin, J. Zhu, et al., Numerical simulation of an algal bloom in Dianshan Lake, 34: 231-244 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.