E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- D. Nohara, T. Kojiri, P.J. Smith, Heuristic DSS for reservoir operation considering global meteorological information, in Floods, from Defence to Management, Taylor & Francis Group, London, pp. 361-370 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shimosaka, S. Kure, T. Yamada, H. Kikkawa, A new flood control method by dam gate operation based on runoff characteristics of a basin for the improvement offlood mitigation effects of a dam, J. JSCE B, 65, 2, pp. 106-122 (in Japanese) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Amai, D. Nohara, Prior release operation of a multipurpose reservoir for flood control based on accuracy assessment of real-time hydrological prediction, in Proc. 19th Congress of the Asia Pacific Division of International Association for HydroEnvironment Engineering and Research, IAHR-APD, 21-24 September 2014, Hanoi, Vietnam (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Matsubara, K. Kaji, Y. Ikeguchi, E. Nakakita, K. Tsuchida, Study on validity of the hydroelectric power dam operation adopted GSM and the information about typhoons, J. JSCE B1 (Hydraulic Engineering), 72, 4, pp.I_1195-I_1200 (in Japanese) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Masuda, S. Oishi, Study on optimization of the integrated operation of dams using ensemble prediction in the upper reaches of the Nabari River, in Proc. 35th World Congress of International Association of Hydro-Environment Engineering and Research, IAHR, 8-13 September 2013, Chengdu, China, S10065 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nohara, Y. Nishioka, T. Hori, Y. Sato, Real-time reservoir operation for flood management considering ensemble streamflow prediction and its uncertainty, in Advances in Hydroinformatics: SimHydro 2014, Springer, pp. 333-347 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Inomata, M. Kawasaki, S. Kudo, Quantification of the risks on dam preliminary release based on ensemble rainfall forecasts and determination of operation, J. Disaster Res., 13, 4, 637-649 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Uysal, R. Alvarado-Montero, D. Schwanenberg, A. Şensoy, Real-time flood control by tree-based model predictive control including forecast uncertainty: A case study reservoir in Turkey, Water, 10, 340 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kitani, A. Masuda, D. Nohara, T. Sumi, A fundamental study on the characteristics of ECMWF ensemble forecasts of precipitation and the application to reservoir operation, J. JSCE B1 (Hydraulic Engineering), 74, 5, pp. I_1321-I_1326 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Fan, D. Schwanenberg, R. Alvarado, A.A. dos Reis, W. Collischonn, S. Naumman, Performance of deterministic and probabilistic hydrological forecasts for the short-term optimization of a tropical hydropower reservoir, Water Resour. Manage., 30, pp. 3609-3625 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ficchi, L. Raso, D. Dorchies, F. Pianosi, P.-O. Malaterre, P.-J. van Overloop, M. Jay Allemand, Optimal operation of the multireservoir system in the Seine River basin using deterministic and ensemble forecasts, J. Water Resour. Plann. Manage., 142, 1, 05015005 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. G. Hidalgo, M. D. Dettinger, D. R. Cayan, Downscaling with constructed analogues: Daily precipitation and temperature fields over the United States, California Energy Commission, PIER Energy-Related Environmental Research, CEC- 500-2007-123, 48pp. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kojiri, Hydrological River Basin Environment Assessment Model (Hydro-BEAM), in Watershed models, CRC Press, pp. 613-626 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kido, H. Tano, T. Sumi, D. Nohara, Y. Michihiro, K. Kitani, Development of effective pre-release method for dams during super typhoons using long-term ensemble rainfall forecasts, in Proc. ICOLD Symposium 2021 (in press) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nohara, Y. Takemon, T. Sumi, Real-time flood management and preparedness: Lessons from floods across the western Japan in 2018, in Advances in Hydroinformatics - Models for Extreme Situations and Crisis Management, Springer, pp. 287-304 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.