E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- R.G. Lee, R. Flamm, M.G. Turner, et al., Watershed management: balancing sustainability and environmental change, 6, 4, 240-249 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- N. Johnson, H. M. Ravnborg, O. Westermann, et al., User participation in watershed management and research, CAPRi working papers, 3, 6, 507-520 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Leach, P. P. A. Sabatier, Stakeholder partnerships as collaborative policymaking: Evaluation criteria applied to watershed management in California and Washington, Journal of Policy Analysis & Management, 21, 4, 645-670 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yanfang, Legal Perspective of Water Environmental Protection in the Three Gorges Reservoir Area, Journal of Environmental Management College of China (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hai-Yun, W., Small Town Environmental Protection Planning in Three Gorges Region, Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Liang, Y. Sun, Implement and Innovate Environmental Protection Measures, Promote Green Protection of Cultural Relics in the Three Gorges Area, Frontiers of Engineering Management (English Version), 1, 4, 330 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yong-Bai, L. I. Sheng-Rong, Environmental Impacts and Environmental Protection Progress of Three Gorge Hydroelectric Project on the Yangtze River, Design of Hydroelectric Power Station (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.