E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Thème 3. Solutions innovantes dans l'usage des réservoirs / Theme 3. Innovative Solutions in Reservoir Uses|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- International Hydropower Association: “Hydropower Sector Climate Resilience Guide”, London, United Kingdom (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Stucky S.A., “Namakhvani HPP, Climate change - Evaluation of future energy production potential”, Stucky report 5532/420, Clean Energy Group Georgia LLC, February 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Weedon, G. Balsamo, N. Bellouin, S. Gomes, M. J. Best and P. Viterbo, “The WFDEI meteorological forcing data set: WATCH Forcing Data methodology applied to ERA-Interim reanalysis data”, Water Resour. Res., 50, 7505–7514, DOI: 10.1002/2014WR015638 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Copernicus climate change service, “Report on climate projection dataset. Clim4Energy. Work package 6, Deliverable D6.1,” June 2016, [Online - Accessed 16-Sep-2020] https://goo.gl/RJWmhM (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Wayne, “The Beginner's Guide to Representative Concentration Pathways (RCPs)”, Skept. Sciece, vol. 1.0, pp. 1–24 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, “Climate Change 2014: Synthesis Report”. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [Core Writing Team, R.K. Pachauri and L.A. Meyer (eds.)]. IPCC, Geneva, Switzerland (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Foehn, J. García Hernández, B. Roquier, and J. Paredes Arquiola, “RS Minerve -User’s manual v2.7,” RS MINERVE Group, Switzerland (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. García Hernández, J. Paredes Arquiola, A. Foehn, and B. Roquier, “RS MINERVE - Technical manual v2.8,” RS MINERVE Group, Switzerland (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.