E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Thème 3. Solutions innovantes dans l'usage des réservoirs / Theme 3. Innovative Solutions in Reservoir Uses|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- ICEM, “Strategic Environmental Assessment of the Quang Nam Province Hydropower Plan for the Vu Gia-Thu Bon River Basin, Prepared for the ADB, MONRE, MOITT & EVN, Hanoi,” (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Vietnam, “Decision No. 1208/QD-TTg: Approval of the National Power Development Plan for the 2011-2020 Period with the Vision to 2030 (PDP VII),” Hanoi (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. N. F. Chou, C. W. Wu, “Expected shortage based pre-release strategy for reservoir flood control,” J. Hydrol., vol. 497, pp. 1–14, 2013, DOI: 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2013.05.039 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. D. C. Luu, J. Von Meding, S. Kanjanabootra, C. H. Luu, “Flood mitigation through hydropower dam management in Vietnam,” Proc. 5th Int. Disaster Risk Conf. Integr. Risk Manag. - Role Sci. Technol. Pract. IDRC Davos 2014, no. November 2016, pp. 426–429 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Xie, P. Liu, S. Guo, X. Zhang, H. Jiang, G. Yang, “Optimal Design of Seasonal Flood Limited Water Levels by Jointing Operation of the Reservoir and Floodplains,” Water Resour. Manag., vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 179–193, 2018, DOI: 10.1007/s11269-017-1802-7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ouyang, J. Zhou, C. Li, X. Liao, H. Wang, “Optimal Design for Flood Limit Water Level of Cascade Reservoirs,” Water Resour. Manag., vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 445–457, 2015, DOI: 10.1007/s11269-014-0879-5 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Peng, X. Zhang, H. Zhou, B. Wang, “A method for implementing the real-time dynamic control of flood-limited water level,” Environ. Earth Sci., vol. 76, no. 21, 2017, DOI: 10.1007/s12665-017-7088-5 [Google Scholar]
- T. Hua, Y. Xuan, M. Zhou, “Preliminary study on dynamic control of flood limited level of reservoir,” Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. Comput. Sci. Netw. Technol. ICCSNT 2012, pp. 1686–1690, 2012, DOI: 10.1109/ICCSNT.2012.6526245 [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu et al., “Optimal design of seasonal flood limited water levels and its application for the Three Gorges Reservoir,” J. Hydrol., vol. 527, pp. 1045–1053, 2015, DOI: 10.1016/jjhydrol.2015.05.055 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, H. Qin, Q. Shen, R. Tian, Y. Liu, “Multi-objective optimal scheduling model of dynamic control of flood limit water level for cascade reservoirs,” Water (Switzerland), vol. 11, no. 9, 2019, DOI: 10.3390/w11091836 [Google Scholar]
- L. Le Ngo, H. Madsen, D. Rosbjerg, “Simulation and optimisation modelling approach for operation of the Hoa Binh reservoir, Vietnam,” J. Hydrol., vol. 336, no. 3-4, pp. 269–281, 2007, DOI: 10.1016/jjhydrol.2007.01.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dellino, M. F. Meloni, C. MeloniCarlo, “Dynamic Objectives Aggregation in Multiobjective Evolutionary Optimization,” no. June (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Soon, H. Madsen, “Multiobjective calibration with Pareto preference ordering: An application to rainfall-runoff model calibration,” Water Resour. Res., vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 1–14, 2005, DOI: 10.1029/2004WR003041 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xin, “Optimization techniques in diesel engine system design,” Diesel Engine Syst. Des., pp. 203–296, 2013, DOI: 10.1533/9780857090836.1.203 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DHI, Mike 11-A Modelling System for Rivers and Channels - Reference Manual (2016) [Google Scholar]
- DHI, “Mike 11,” A Model. Syst. Rivers Channels. Ref. Man. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- DHI, “AutoCal,” Auto Calibration Tool - User Guid. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Van Tran, “Translating Climate Science into Policy Making in the Water Sector for the Vu Gia-Thu Bon River Basin,” TU Dortmund University (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fink et al., “Distributed Hydrological Modeling of a Monsoon Dominated River System in Central Vietnam,” 20th Int. Congr. Model. Simulation, Adelaide, Aust. 1-6 December 2013 www.mssanz.org.au/modsim2013, no. December, pp. 1826–1832 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.