E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Thème 3. Solutions innovantes dans l'usage des réservoirs / Theme 3. Innovative Solutions in Reservoir Uses|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- Mosul Dam Task Force, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (MDTF USACE) (2019) Completion Report, Emergency Drilling and Grouting and Outlet Works Rehabilitation at Mosul Dam, Tigris River, Iraq (2019) [Google Scholar]
- USACE, Potential Failure Modes Analysis and Semi-Quantitative Risk Assessment, Mosul dam, October (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Mosul dam emergency stabilization three years final update, William Empson, PE, Wade Anderson, PE, Georgette Hlepas, PhD, PE, David Sawitzki, PE, Juan Vargas, PE, Jaqueline Shulters, Carlo Crippa, Pierluigi Miconi, USSD (2020) [Google Scholar]
- 2017-2019 Investigation of subsurface conditions at Mosul dam, Georgette Hlepas, PhD, PE, Vanessa Bateman, GE, PE, Laurel Robison [Google Scholar]
- Dam rehabilitation: a discussion of various karstic foundations and treatment challenges, David B. Paul, PE, Nagesh Malyala, PE, Juan Vargas, PE, Richard Millet, PE, GE, USSD (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Design of Quality Assurance Program to Validate Dam Foundation Grouting, Juan Vargas, PE, David Sawitzki, PE, Nagesh Malyala, PE, ASDSO Dam Safety (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Mosul Dam: Dealing with High Artesian Conditions - A Case History, Nagesh Malyala, PE, Juan Vargas, PE, David Sawitzki, PE. ASDSO Dam Safety (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Fully grouted vibrating wire piezometer installation in artesian and karst conditions at Mosul dam, Georgette Hlepas, PhD, PE, Victor Paniagua, Massimo Malavolta, USSD (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Practical aspects of the use of synthetic aperture radar for dam safety monitoring based on three years of ground truth, William Empson, David Cohen, Sarah Gamm, Baron Worsham, Sean Yarborough, USSD (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.