E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Thème 3. Solutions innovantes dans l'usage des réservoirs / Theme 3. Innovative Solutions in Reservoir Uses|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- T. Nishihara, M. Kazumata, A Method to Forecast Dam Inflow in Snowmelt Season Using Meteorological and Hydrological Observation Data, Civil Engineering Research Institute for Cold Region Monthly Report No.733 June 2014 (in Japanese) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kondo, T. Yamazaki, A prediction model for snow-melt, snow surface temperature and freezing depth using a heat balance method. J. Appl. Meteor., 29(5), 375–384 (in Japanese) (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nakatsugawa, K. Kudo, K. Hoshi, Generalized Analysis of Runoff Due to Snowmelt Considering Storage of Accumulated Snow, PROCEEDINGS OF HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING, 48 Pages 37–42 (in Japanese) (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Baba, K. Hoshi, M. Fujita, Development of Two-step Storage Routing Runoff Model Coupled with Evapotranspiration and Infiltration Model, J. Japan Soc. Hydrol. & Water Resour. 14(5), (in Japanese) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hochreiter, J. Schmidhuber, Long Short-Term memory, Neural computation, 9(8), 1735–1780 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.