E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Infrastructure and Building Construction|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- T. Wang, Z. Yang, H. Zhao, W. Wang, Seismic performance of prestressed high strength concrete pile to pile cap connections, Adv. Struct. Eng., 17, 9, pp. 1329–1342 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, W. Wang, Experimental and numerical investigation on the behaviour of prestressed high strength concrete pile-to-pile cap connections, KSCE J. Civ. Eng., 20, 5, pp. 1903–1912 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Bang, S. J. Oh, S. S. Lee, Y. Y. Kim, Connection behavior dependent on the connecting method between PHC pile and footing, J. Korea Inst. Struct. Maint. Insp., 20, 3, pp. 25–32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guo, W. He, X. Bai, Y. F. Chen, Seismic performance of pile-cap connections of prestressed high-strength concrete pile with different details, Struct. Eng. Int., 27, 4, pp. 546–557 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, G. Li, B. Nan, Study on seismic performance of improved high-strength concrete pipe-pile cap connection, Adv. Mater. Sci. Eng., 4326208 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- American Concrete Institute (ACI 318-19), Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Irawan, I. G. P. Raka, R. Djamaluddin, P. Suprobo, Ductility and seismic performance of spun pile under constant axial and reverse flexural loading, International Symposium on Concrete Technology (ISCT 2017), pp. 35–44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Irawan, R. Djamaluddin, I. G. P. Raka, Faimun, P. Suprobo, Gambiro, Confinement behavior of spun pile using low amount of spiral reinforcement – An experimental study, Int. J. Adv. Sci. Eng. Inf. Technol., 8, 2, pp. 501–507 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Irawan, R. Djamaluddin, I. G. P. Raka, The experimental investigation of failure mechanism of spun pile due to monotonic loading using NEHRP 2000, International Conference on Protective Structures (ICPS4), pp. 313–322 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Park, Ductility evaluation from laboratory and analytical testing, Proceeding of Ninth World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, August 2-9, 1988, Tokyo –Kyoto, Japan, Volume VIII (1988) [Google Scholar]
- PCI Committee on Prestressed Concrete Piling, “Recommended Practice for Design, Manufacture and Installation of Prestressed Concrete Piling, PCI Journal, 38, 2, March – April 1993 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Salmons, T. E. McCrate, Bond characteristics of untensioned prestressing strand, J Prestress. Concr Inst, 22, 1, pp. 52–65 (1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.