E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Infrastructure and Building Construction|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- L. Taerwe, Fib Bulletins: Fire design of concrete structures—Structural behavior and assessment. International Federation for Structural Concrete (fib) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hasofer, V. R. Beck, I. D. Bennetts, Risk Analysis in Building Fire Safety Engineering, Routledge (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Molkens, R. Van Coile, T. Gernay, Assessment of damage and residual load bearing capacity of a concrete slab after fire: Applied reliability-based methodology. [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode, Basis of structural design. European Committee for Standardization; Brussels, Belgium (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode, Actions on structures–Part 1-1: General actions–Densities, self-weight, imposed loads for buildings, European Committee for Standardization; Brussels, Belgium (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode, Actions on structures – Part 1-2: General actions – Actions on structures exposed to fire. European Committee for Standardization; Brussels, Belgium (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode, Design of concrete structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings. European Committee for Standardization; Brussels, Belgium (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode, Design of concrete structures—part 1–2: General rules—Structural fire design. European Committee for Standardization; Brussels, Belgium (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ulf Wickström, Temperature Calculation in Fire Safety Engineering, Springer International Publishing Switzerland (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization of Standardization, ISO 834 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E119, Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lisa, R. Selvarajah, Z. Chao, C. Charles, Behavior of Composite Floor Assemblies Subject to Fire: Influence of Slab Reinforcement. The 9th Eurosteel Conference, University of Sheffield, 1-3 September 2021 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yong, J. Yaqiang, H. Zhaohui, L. Lingzhi, H. Yuner, Z. Yajun, Z. Gengyuan, Z. Xiaoyue, D. Yakun, Post-fire behaviour of continuous reinforced concrete slabs under different fire conditions. Engineering Structures, 226 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Balša, L. Andrea, R. Coile, M. Bart, C. Robby, R. Edwin, L. Geert, Effects of the fire decay phase on the bending capacity of a fire-exposed reinforced concrete slab. ASFE’21, Proceedings. In Applications of Structural Fire Engineering pp. 336-341 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Suwondo, L. Cunningham, M. Gillie, M. Suangga, I. Hidayat, Model Parameter Sensitivity for Structural Analysis of Composite Slab Structures in Fire. International Journal of Technology. 12, 2, pp. 339-348 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mariam, M. Ghazy, A. Elaty, M. Z. Nagat, Prediction of temperature distribution and fire resistance of RC slab using artificial neural networks. International Journal of Structural Engineering, 11, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.