E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Construction Materials and Technologies|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- A. O. Daoud, A. A. Othman, H. Robinson and A. Bayyati, “ Exploring the Relationship between Materials Procurement and Waste Minimization in the Construction Industry: The Case of Egypt,” in International Conference on Sustainability, Green Buildings, Environmental Engineering & Renewable Energy, Kuala Lampur, Malaysia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- EMoE, “Report on the Environmental status,” Egyptian Ministry of Environment, Cairo (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. O. Daoud, A. A. E. Othman, H. Robinson and A. Bayyati, “An investigation into solid waste problem in the Egyptian construction industry: A mini-review,” Waste Management & Research, pp. 371-382 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Azmy and R. ElGohary, “Environmental and sustainable guidelines for integrated municipal solid waste management in Egypt.,” in International Conference on Advanced Technology in Waste Water and Waste Management for Extractive Industries., Nusa Dua, Bali (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. O. Daoud, A. Othman, H. Robinson and A. Bayyati, “ Towards a Green Materials Procurement: Investigating the Egyptian Green Pyramid Rating System,” in Green Heritage International Conference (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Hany and M. Dulaimi, “Creating a sustainable future: Solutions for the construction wastes in Greater Cairo,” in The First International Conference of the CIB Middle East & North Africa Research Network (CIB-MENA 2014), AbuDhabi, United Arab Emirates (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. O. Daoud, A. A. E. Othman, O. J. Ebohon and A. Bayyati, “Quantifying materials waste in the Egyptian construction indystry: A critical analysis of rates and factors,” Ain Shams Engineering Journal, pp. 1-16 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tejankar, “The use of automation in constrcution industry,” https://www.engineeringcivil.com/the-use-of-automation-in-construction-industry.html (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ratnasabapathy, S. Perera and A. Alashwal, “A review of smart technology usage in construction and demolition waste management,” in Proceedings of the 8th World Construction Symposium, Colombo, Sri Lanka (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bakchan, B. Guerra, K. Faust and F. Leite, “BIM-based estimation of wood waste stream: The case of institutional building project,” in The 2019 ASCE International Conference on Computing in Civil Engineering, Atlanta, Georgia, USA (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shi and J. Xu, “BIM-based information system for econo-enviro-friendly end-of-life disposal of construction and demolition waste,” Automation in Construction, pp. 1-12 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, M. Osmani and A. Baldwin, “A BIM-aided construction waste minmzation framework,” Automation in Construction, pp. 1-23 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.