E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Construction Materials and Technologies|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- Ministry of Health, Labour and welfare, Act on the arrangement of related acts to promote work style reform, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- ITOKI, (2021), Retrieved from https://www.itoki.jp/abw/ [Google Scholar]
- International WELL Building Standard, WELL Building Standard v2, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Institute for Building Environment and Energy Conservation, CASBEE-wellness office, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Saito, T. Hayashi, K. Hiyama, R. Kubo, Overview of CASBEE-WELLNESS OFFICE Development and Evaluation Method, AIJ Technol, 26 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Labartino, Building Certification as a Driver in Green Building Design, KTH Loyal Institute of Technology, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, V. J.T. Gan, K. Chen, J.C.P. Cheng, A BIM-based Methodology for Implementing WELL Standard on Human Health and Comfort Analysis and Rating, 17th International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Justice, Article 86, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ando, Rules and Discretion on the Building Restriction, The Japanese Journal of Real Estate Sciences, 27 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Akiyama, S. Takahashi, S. Tanabe, M. Takahashi, T. Kuroki, K. Wada, T. Tokumura, H. Takahashi, K. Kuwayama, J. Nakagawa, J. Shinoda, Effects of Active Design for Workplace on Occupants Behavior Part 11 Seat Selection in an Activity Based Working Office, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Green Building Council, (2021), Retrieved from https://www.usgbc.org/projects?Country=%5B%22Japan%22%5D [Google Scholar]
- International WELL Building Institute, (2021), Retrieved from https://account.wellcertified.com/directories/projects [Google Scholar]
- CBRE, (2018), Retrieved from https://www.cbrepropertysearch.jp/article/wellness_office-vol2/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.