E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Earthquake and Geotechnical Engineering|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- S. W. Kim and K. H. Kim, Evaluation of structural behavior of hysteretic steel dampers under cyclic loading, Appl. Sci., 10, no. 22, pp. 1–11, (2020), doi: 10.3390/app10228264. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yin, Z. Huang, H. Zhang, and D. Feng, Experimental study on energy dissipation performance and failure mode of web-connected replaceable energy dissipation link, Appl. Sci., 9, no. 15, (2019), doi: 10.3390/app9153200. [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Teruna, T. A. Majid, and B. Budiono, Experimental study of hysteretic steel damper for energy dissipation capacity, Adv. Civ. Eng., (2015), doi: 10.1155/2015/631726. [Google Scholar]
- G. De Matteis, F. M. Mazzolani, and S. Panico, Pure aluminum shear panels as dissipative devices in moment-resisting steel frames, Earthq. Eng. Struct. Dyn., 36, pp. 841–859, (2007), doi: 10.1002/eqe.656. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Paik, K. J. Kim, J. H. Lee, B. G. Jung, and S. J. Kim, Test database of the mechanical properties of mild, high-tensile and stainless steel and aluminum alloy associated with cold temperatures and strain rates, Ships Offshore Struct., 12, pp. S230–S256, (2017), doi: 10.1080/17445302.2016.1262729. [Google Scholar]
- Ansys® Workbench, 2020 R2. [Google Scholar]
- Autodesk’s AutoCAD® software 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Leblouba, S. Altoubat, M. Ekhlasur Rahman, and B. Palani Selvaraj, Elliptical leaf spring shock and vibration mounts with enhanced damping and energy dissipation capabilities using lead spring, Shock Vib., 2015, pp. 8–10, (2015), doi:10.1155/2015/482063. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.