E3S Web Conf.
Volume 347, 20222nd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Earthquake and Geotechnical Engineering|
|Published online||14 April 2022|
- C.C. Yip, J.Y. Wong, L. Ling, Y.L. Goh, H.E. Ong, Dynamic response of scaled structure with one liquid tuned mass damper, Case Studies in Construction Materials, 14, e00512 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Escaleras, N. Anbarci, C. A. Register, Public sector corruption and major earthquakes: A potentially deadly interaction, Public Choice, 132(1-2), 209–230 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, Istanbul Seismic Risk Mitigation and Emergency Preparedness Project (IBRD-47840 and IBRD-80330), The World Bank Group, 2018. Retrieved from: https://ieg.worldbankgroup.org/sites/default/files/Data/reports/ppar_turkeyseismic.pdf. (Accessed May 2021) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.W.J Loi, M.E. Raghynandan, V. Swamy, Revisiting seismic hazard for Peninsular Malaysia using deterministic and probabilistic approaches. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 18(9), 2387–2408 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.k. Abd Razak SM, A. Adnan, M. Rosaidi Che Abas, S.L. Wong, N.Z. Zainol, N. Yahya, A. N. Rizalman, M.E. Mohamad, A historical review of significant earthquakes in region surrounding Malaysia. Proceeding of international conference on durability of building and infrastructures, 242–245 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Straits Times. Sabah Quake: Second Weaker 4.5 Quake Hits Ranau. Retrieved from: https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/sabah-quake-second-weaker-45-quake-hitsranau. (Accessed 4 March 2020) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Hwang, Seismic Design of Structures with Viscous Dampers, International Training Programs, 124–138 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Parulekar, G.R. Reddy, Passive response control systems for seismic response reduction: A state-of-the-art review, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 9(1), 151–177 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kareem, T. Kijewski, and Y. Tamura, Mitigation of motions of tall buildings with specific examples of recent applications’, Wind and Structures, 2(3), 201–251 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Constantinou, Testing procedures for high output fluid viscous dampers used in building and bridge structures to dissipate seismic energy, Shock and Vibration, 2(5), 373–381 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yeh, K. Chang, T. Chen and C. Yu, The dynamic performance of a shear thickening fluid viscous damper, J. Chin. Inst. Eng., 37(8), 983–994 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Thriveni, G.R. Kumar, and G.H. Gowd, Design Evaluation & Optimization of a Two-Wheeler Suspension System, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 4(8), 370–374 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Denardo, and R. Masada, Rubber hysteresis experiment, The Physics Teacher, 28(7), 489–491 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jmg.com.gt. 2013. Oil Shock Absorbers or with gas | JM Garcia. Retrieved from: http://www.jmg.com.gt/en/oil-shock-absorbers-or-gas. (Accessed 3 August 2020). (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Yip, J.Y. Wong, X.P. Lim, Flexural Strength Test of Precast Industrialised Building System Beam-corbel Connection, Journal Teknologi, 81(5), 69-79 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lu, J. Li., and C. Jia, Studies on energy dissipation mechanism of an innovative viscous damper filled with oil and silt, Sustainability, 10(6), 1777 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Londoño, S.A. Neild, and J.E. Cooper, Identification of backbone curves of nonlinear systems from resonance decay responses. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 348, 224–238 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.