E3S Web Conf.
Volume 348, 20222nd International Conference on Applied Sciences 2021 (ICAS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||28 April 2022|
- H. Gardner, Frames of Mind: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences. Basic Books, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Scarr, “An author’s frame of mind: Review of Frames of Mind: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences by Howard Gardner, Basic Books (1984),” New Ideas Psychol., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 95–100, Jan. 1985, doi:10.1016/0732-118X(8590056-X). [Google Scholar]
- N. R. I. Alsalhi, “The representation of multiple intelligences in the science textbook and the extent of awareness of science teachers at the intermediate stage of this theory,” Think. Ski. Creat., vol. 38, p. 100706, Dec. 2020, doi: 10.1016/J.TSC.2020.100706. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Shearer and J. M. Karanian, “The neuroscience of intelligence: Empirical support for the theory of multiple intelligences?,” Trends Neurosci. Educ., vol. 6, pp. 211–223, Mar. 2017, doi: 10.1016/J.TINE.2017.02.002. [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Abenti, “How do I teach you? An examination of multiple intelligences and the impact on communication in the classroom,” Lang. Commun., vol. 73, pp. 29–33, Jul. 2020, doi: 10.1016/J.LANGCOM.2020.04.001. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. McCroskey and J. L. Chesebro, Communication for Teachers. Allyn and Bacon, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Jung and D. R. Chang, “Types of creativity—Fostering multiple intelligences in design convergence talents,” Think. Ski. Creat., vol. 23, pp. 101–111, Mar. 2017, doi: 10.1016/J.TSC.2016.12.001. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Delgoshaeia and N. Delavaria, “Applying multiple-intelligence approach to education and analyzing its impact on cognitive development of pre-school children,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 32, pp. 361–366, Jan. 2012, doi: 10.1016/J.SBSPRO.2012.01.054. [Google Scholar]
- T. Kaewkiriya, N. Utakrit, and M. Tiantong, “The Design of a Rule Base for an e-Learning Recommendation System Base on Multiple Intelligences,” Int. J. Inf. Educ. Technol., vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 206–210, 2016, doi: 10.7763/ijiet.2016.v6.685. [Google Scholar]
- J. Satzinger, R. Jackson, and S. Burd, System and Analysis Design In A Changing World. Boston USA: Course Technology-Cengage Learning, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. Stobart and M. Vassileiou, PHP and MySQL Manual. London: Springer-Verlag, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cabana, C. Charrier, and A. Louis, “Mono and multi-modal biometric systems assessment by a common black box testing framework,” Futur. Gener. Comput. Syst., vol. 101, pp. 293–303, Dec. 2019, doi: 10.1016/J.FUTURE.2019.04.053. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.