E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Construction and Renovation of Buildings|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- European Commission. The European Green Deal COM/2019/640 final (2019) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission – Department: Energy – In focus: Energy efficiency in buildings, Brussels (2020) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. A Renovation Wave for Europe greening our buildings, creating jobs, improving lives COM (2020) 662 final SWD (2020) 550 final (2020) [Google Scholar]
- European funded project iclimabuilt https://iclimabuilt.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Chastas, T. Theodosiou, D. Bikasa, K. Kontoleon, Procedia Environmental Sciences, 38 pp. 554-561 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LETI Climate Emergency Design Guide (2020) [Google Scholar]
- World Green Building Council, Bringing embodied carbon upfront, Report (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yan, Q. Shen, L. C. H. Fan, Y. Wang, L. Zhang, Building and Environment 45 issue 4, pp. 949–955 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Suchorzewski, M. Prieto, U. Mueller: HPC and FRP textile reinforced HPC enhanced with self-sensing properties, in the Proceedings of HiPerMat 2020, 5th International Symposium on Ultra-High-Performance Concrete and High-Performance Construction Materials; Structural Materials and Engineering Series, Germany, Kassel (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Flansbjer, N. Williams, D. Vennetto, U. Mueller, International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, 12:71 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Scope, E. Guenther, J. Schütz, T. Mielecke, E. Mündecke, K. Schultze, P. Saling: Civil Engineering Design, 2:143–158 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Smirnova, P. Gurikov, The Journal of Supercritical Fluids 134 pp. 228-233 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Illera, J. Mesa, G. Humberto, H. Maury, MDPI Coatings, 8(10), 345 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO. Environmental management-Life Cycle Assessment-Principles and Framework, 14040:2006; International Organization for Standardization: Switzerland (2006) [Google Scholar]
- ISO. Environmental Management Life Cycle Assessment Requirements and Guidelines, 14044:2006 and 14044:2006/Amd 1:2017; International Organization for Standardization: Geneva, Switzerland (2006 and 2017) [Google Scholar]
- CEN. Sustainability of Construction Works Environmental Product Declarations Core Rules for the Product Category of Construction Products, 15804:2012+A1:2013; Comité Européen de Normalisation: Brussels, Belgium (2012) [Google Scholar]
- CEN. Sustainability of Construction Works Assessment of Environmental Performance of Buildings Calculation Method, EN 15978; Comité Européen de Normalisation: Brussels, Belgium (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zimele, M. Sinka, A. Korhakins, D. Bajare, G. Sahmenkos, Environmental and Climate Technologies 23 no. 3, pp. 70–84 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Lim, C. S. Tan, B. Li, L. Tung-Chai, Construction & Building Materials 151 pp. 441-448 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.