E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Construction and Renovation of Buildings|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- N. de Silva, M. Ranasinghe, C.R. de Silva, Risk factors affecting building maintenance under tropical conditions, J. Financial Manag. Prop. Constr., 17, 235-252 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Cardini, E.C. Sohn, Above and Beyond: Access techniques for the assessment of buildings and structures, in Proceedings of the AEI 2013: Building Solutions for Architectural Engineering, Pennsylvania, USA (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Kamya, Industrial rope access approach in the inspection and maintenance management of bridges, in Proceeding of the 5th International Conference on Bridge Management, Surrey, UK (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Marais, J.H. Saleh, Beyond its cost, the value of maintenance: An analytical framework for capturing its net present value, Reliab. Eng. Syst. Saf., 94, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Grosso, U Mecca, G. Moglia, F. Prizzon, M. Rebaudengo, Collecting built environment information using UAVs: Time and applicability in building inspection activities. Sustainability, 12, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rebaudengo, P. Piantanida, Maintenance of building: Italian examples of deviations between planned and incurred costs, in Proceeding of the 2nd International Conference on Reliability Engineering, Milan, Italy, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Construction Industry Institute. Available online: https://www.construction-institute.org/resources/knowledgebase/knowledge-areas/project-controls/topics/rt-282 (accessed on 10 February 2022) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. El-Haram, M.W. Horner, Factors affecting housing maintenance cost. J. Qual. Maint. Eng., 8, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ferreira, A. Silva, J. de Brito, I.S. Dias, I. Flores-Colen, Definition of a conditionbased model for natural stone claddings, J. Build. Eng., 33, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rajendran, J. Gambatese, J. Risk and financial impacts of prevention through design solutions. Pract. Period. Struct. Des. Constr., 18, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Chew, Maintainability of facilities: green FM for building professionals, Scientific Publishing Company (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kim, J. Teizer, Automatic design and planning of scaffolding systems using building information modeling, Adv. Eng. Inform., 28, 66-80 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dogan, M.A. Yurdusev, S.A. Yildizel, G. Calis, Investigation of scaffolding accident in a construction site: A case study analysis, Eng. Fail. Anal., 120 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K. Stay, Rope access for inspection, testing and maintenance of industrial structures, J. Prot. Coat. Linings, 35, 44-48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Silva, J. de Brito, P.L. Gaspar, Methodologies for service life prediction of buildings: with a focus on façade claddings, Springer (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A, Sandak, J. Sandak, M. Brzezicki, A. Kutnar, Bio-based building skin, Springer (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Thai-Ker, W. Chung-Wan, Challenges of external wall tiling in Singapore, in Proceedings of the IX World Congress on Ceramic Tile Quality, Castellón, Spain (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Forster, B. Kayan, Maintenance for historic buildings: a current perspective, Struct. Surv., 27, 210-229 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Raposo, J. de Brito, M. Fonseca, Planned preventive maintenance activities: analysis of guidance documents, in: de Freitas VP, Delgado JMPQ (ed) Durability of building materials and components, Springer Science+Business Media, p 35-60 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Madureira, I. Flores-Colen, J. de Brito, C. Pereira, Maintenance planning of facades in current buildings, Constr. Build. Mater., 147, 790-802 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 15686-5 Buildings and Constructed Assets Service Life Planning Part 5: Whole Life Costing, Geneva, Switzerland (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Langdon, Life Cycle Costing (LCC) as a Contribution to Sustainable Construction. Guidance on the Use of the LCC Methodology and Its Application in Public Procurement, Davis Langdon Management Consulting (2007) [Google Scholar]
- CYPE Price Generator. Available online: http://www.geradordeprecos.info/ (accessed on 12 October 2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ferreira, I.S. Dias, A. Silva, J. de Brito, I. Flores-Colen, Criteria for selection of cladding systems based on their maintainability, J. Build. Eng., 39 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.