E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction and Renovation of Buildings|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- J. Mentens, D. Raes, M. Hermy, Green roofs as a tool for solving the rainwater runoff prob-lem in the urbanized 21st century?. Landscape and Urban Planning 77,.217-217 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Fioretti, A. Palla, LG. Lanza, P. Principi. Green roof energy and water related performance in the Mediterranean climate. Building and Environment 45. 1890-1904 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Berndtsson, L. Bengtsson and K. Jinno, Runoff water quality from intensive and extensive vegetated roofs, Ecological Engineering,35. 369-380 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, Q. Yu and P. Gong, Quantifying air pollution removal by green roofs in Chicago, Atmospheric Environment, 42. 7266-7273 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Doug, D. Banting, H. Doshi, J. Li, P. Missios, Report on the Environmental Benefits and Costs of Green Roof Technology for the City of Toronto( 2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Santamouris, C. Pavlou, P. Doukas, G. Mihalakakou, A. Synnefa, A. Hatzibiros and P. Patargias, Investigating and analysing the energy and environmental performance of an experimental green roof system installed in a nursery school building in Athens, Greece, Energy, 32, 1781-1788, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Whittinghill, D. Bradley Rowe, R. Schutzki, BM. Cregg, Quantifying carbon sequestration of various green roof and ornamental landscape systems, Landscape and Urban Planning, 123, 41-48 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J-F. Li, W.H. Onyx, Y.S. Wai, Li, J.M. Zhan, Y. Alexander Ho, L. James, E. Lam, Effect of green roof on ambient CO2 concentration, Building and Environment, 45, 2644-2651, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.P.A. Berntsson, SH.J. Smits, L. Schmitt, D.J. Slotboom, B. Poolman, A structural classification of substrate-binding proteins, FEBS Letters, 584, 2606-2617 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Dietz, Low Impact Development Practices: A Review of Current Research and Recommendations for Future Directions. Water Air Soil Pollut 186, 351–363 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Shadram, T. D. Johansson, W. Lu, J. Schade, T. Olofsson, An integrated BIM-based framework for minimizing embodied energy during building design, Energy and Buildings, 128, 592-604, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Shadram, J. Mukkavaara, An integrated BIM-based framework for the optimization of the trade-off between embodied and operational energy, Energy and Buildings, 158, 1189-1205 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.