E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction and Renovation of Buildings|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- A. Hollberg, J. Ruth, LCA in architectural design—a parametric approach, Int J Life Cycle Assess. 21 (2016) 943–960. doi:10.1007/s11367-016-1065-1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cabeza, L. Boquera, M. Chàfer, D. Vérez, Embodied energy and embodied carbon of structural building materials: Worldwide progress and barriers through literature map analysis, Energy Build. (2021). doi:10.1016/j.enbuild.2020.110612. [Google Scholar]
- D. System, Certificate for Sustainable and Green Building; DGNB GmbH: Stuttgart, Germany, 2019, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Level(s), (n.d.). https://ec.europa.eu/environment/topics/circular-economy/levels_en. [Google Scholar]
- la casa passiva in ogni condizione climatica, (n.d.). www.casaunica.it. [Google Scholar]
- E. Palumbo, Effect of LCA Data Sources on GBRS Reference Values: The Envelope of an Italian Passive House, Energies 2021, Vol. 14, Page 1883. 14 (2021) 1883. doi:10.3390/EN14071883. [Google Scholar]
- EN, EN 15978:2011 Sustainability of construction works Assessment of environmental performance of buildings Calculation method, Int. Stand. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- EN, EN 15804:2012 + A2:2019 Sustainability of construction works — Environmental product declarations — Core rules for the product category of construction products, Int. Stand. (2012) 70. [Google Scholar]
- ÖKOBAUDAT, (n.d.). https://www.oekobaudat.de/en.html. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.