E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Life Cycle Management and Sustainable Business|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- J. Grafström, S. Aasma. Breaking circular economy barriers J. Clean. Prod. 292 (2021) 126002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brighteco. Ljus som tjänst. (Light as a service) Customer booklet (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A Tukker. Product services for a resource-efficient and circular economy – a review, J. Clean. Prod. 97 (2015) 76-91 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H Jacobson, A Carlson, M Lindahl. Legal, environmental and economic issues with functional sales A case of indoor lighting. J. Clean. Prod. 298 (2021) 126713 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HS. Kristensen, A. Remmen. A framework for sustainable value propositions in product-service systems, J. Clean. Prod., 223 (2019) 25-35 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.