E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Application and Transfer to Business|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- DIN EN 19694-2:2016 Stationary source emissions Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions in energy-intensive industries Part 2: Iron and steel industry (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Suer, M. Traverso, F. Ahrenhold, Carbon footprint of scenarios towards climateneutral steel according to ISO 14067, in Journal of Cleaner Production (2021), doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.128588 [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, Iron and Steel Technology Roadmap Towards more sustainable steelmaking, pp. 37–43 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Roland Berger, The future of steelmaking. How the European steel industry can achieve carbon neutrality (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Suer, M. Traverso, F. Ahrenhold, Carbon footprint and energy transformation analysis of steel produced via a direct reduction plant with an integrated electric melting unit. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- World Steel Association, World Steel in Figures (2020). Available online at https://www.worldsteel.org/en/dam/jcr:f7982217-cfde-4fdc-8ba0795ed807f513/World%2520Steel%2520in%2520Figures%25202020i.pdf (accessed July 10, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hölling, H. Schäfers, S. Gellert, M. Grasenack, L. Jürgens, N. Tedjosantoso, S. Schüttler, WiSaNo – Windstahl aus Norddeutschland (2021). doi:10.13140/RG.2.2.12721.10084. Online available at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352120497_Projektbericht_Windstahl_aus_Norddeutschland_WiSaNo (accessed July 10, 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.