E3S Web Conf.
Volume 349, 202210th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Life Cycle Impacts, Metrics and Data in Innovation|
|Published online||20 May 2022|
- EN 15804+A1:2013+A2:2019. Sustainability of construction works. Environmental product declarations. Core rules for the product category of construction products. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14025:2006. Environmental labels and declarations Type III environmental declarations Principles and procedures [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14040:2006. Environmental management — Life cycle assessment — Principles and framework [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14044:2006. Environmental management — Life cycle assessment — Requirements and guidelines [Google Scholar]
- L. G. F. Tellnes, C. Ganne-Chedeville, A. Dias, F. Dolezal, C. Hill, E. Z. Escamilla, iForest 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 90000:2005. Quality management systems [Google Scholar]
- ISO 21930:2017. Sustainability in buildings and civil engineering works Core rules for environmental product declarations of construction products and services [Google Scholar]
- ISO/TS 14071:2014. Environmental management — Life cycle assessment — Critical review processes and reviewer competencies: Additional requirements and guidelines to ISO 14044:2006 [Google Scholar]
- R. Heijungs, Int. J. Life Cycle Assess. 19: 473-476 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hofstetter, Perspectives in Life cycle assessment: A Structured Approach to Combine Models of the Technosphere, Ecosphere and Valuesphere (Springer Science + Business Media, L.L.C., 1998) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, CE marking of construction products step by step (2015) Available from: https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/12308/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Michalak, B. Michałowski, (2021) Energies 14, 7 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.