E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- H. Le, Study on measurement method of water environment capacity and target reduction: a case study of comprehensive water environment regulation in Liangtan River Basin of Chongqing. J. Three Gorges ecological environment monitoring 1-14 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Xu, R. Zhao, Y. Huang, X. Song, Y. Xie, Study on water pollution control in Jiuzhou river basin based on TMDL model. J. Environmental science and management, 45(07):72-76. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang and Y. Liu, W Sun. Bobai. Estimation of water environmental capacity and pollutant reduction allocation in Caoqiao River watershed of Taihu lake basin. J. Journal of lake sciences, 21(04) 502-508. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, PRC. Technical Guide of Guangxi Rural Living Sewage Treatment (Trail). http://mohurd.gov.cn/wjfb/201101/t20110107_201895.html (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Song, S. Cui, Q. Fu, Q. Gao, K. Li, S. Gao, Y. Zhao, C. Jia, Preliminary estimation and source analysis of pollutants into river in Harbin City, J. Journal of irrigation and drainage, 39(03) 134-144. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qin, J. Xiao, L. Xu, W. Zhao, Estimation and application of non-point source pollutant discharge coefficient in typical area of Minjiang River. J. Sichuan Environment, 40(04) 138-144 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development in Agriculture. Nanjing Institute of Environmental Sciences. Ministry of Environmental Protection. Manual of pollutant Discharge Coefficient and Production-Discharge Coefficient of livestock and poultry breeding of the first National Census of Pollution Sources. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yang, Study on improving water quality in watershed. J. Chemical Engineering and Equipment, (07) 61-264 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.