E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- S. Chen, G. Kan, J. Li, et al, Investigating china’s urban air quality using big data, information theory, and machine learning. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 27(2), 565-578 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Gao, X. Wang, H. Sh, Multifractal cascade analysis on the nature of air pollutants concentration time series over china. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 19(9). (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xue, Y. Xu, L. Zhao, et al, Air pollution option pricing model based on AQI. Atmospheric Pollution Research, 10(3) 665-674. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wu, H. Lin, A novel optimal-hybrid model for daily air quality index prediction considering air pollutant factors. Science of The Total Environment, 683 808-821. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Luo, H. Yang, L.P. Huang, et al. A Fast PM2.5 Forecast Approach Based on Time-Series Data Analysis, Regression and Regularization. 2018 Conference on Technologies and Applications of Artificial Intelligence (TAAI). (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin, L. Zhao, H. Li and Y. Sun, Air quality forecasting based on cloud model granulation. Eurasip Journal on Wireless Communications & Networking, 2018(1) 106. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, Z. Zheng, K. Bian, L. Song, H. Zhu, Realtime profiling of fine-grained air quality index distribution using uav sensing. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, (99) 1-1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ghaemi, A Alimohammadi, M Farnaghi. Lasvmbased big data learning system for dynamic prediction of air pollution in tehran. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment: An International Journal. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu, W. Ren, Prediction of Air Pollution Concentration Based on mRMR and Echo State Network. Applied Sciences, 9(9) 1811 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, J. Li, Establishment and operational application of china national air quality forecast and early warning device. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, Z. Zhang, Z. Zhang, L. Sun, C. Xu, L. Yu, A long-term prediction model of beijing haze episodes using time series analysis. Computational Intelligence & Neuroscience, 2016, 17. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.