E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- Y. Geng, J. Yu, B. Lin, Z. Wang, Y. Huang, Impact of individual IEQ factors on passengers’ overall satisfaction in Chinese airport terminals, Build. Environ. 112 241–249 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Ramis, The impact of thermal comfort in the perceived level of service and energy costs of three Brazilian airports. Journal of Transport Literature., 7 192-206 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kotopouleas, M. Nikolopoulou, Thermal comfort conditions in airport terminals: indoor or transition spaces? Build. Environ. 99 184–199 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kotopouleas, M. Nikolopoulou, Evaluation of comfort conditions in airport terminal buildings, Build. Environ. 130 162–178 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X Jia, B Cao. Field studies on thermal comfort of passengers in airport terminals and high-speed railway stations in summer. Build. Environ. 206 108319 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Fanger, Thermal comfort Malabar F L: Robert E Krieger Publishing Company, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- K Zhao, X Liu. On-site measured performance of a radiant floor cooling/heating system in Xi’an Xianyang International Airport. Solar Energy. 180 274-286 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO Standard 7730. Moderate thermal environments-determination of the PMV and PPD indices and specification of the conditions for thermal comfort. Switzerland: International Standards Organization. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.