E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- Y. Hong, P. Adhikari and J.J. Gourley, Flash flood. In Encyclopedia of Natural Hazards, Springer Netherlands, 324-325 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.M. Song, B. Zhu, D. Ma, etal, Analysis of rainstorm and flood in typical flash flood basin in Beijing, Hydrology, 037(003), 91-94, 90 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Zhang, B.B. Li, Fang Hong, etal. Analysis of 2016 in Anhui section of Yangtze River Basin, Hydrology, 2017(37), 96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Xu and K.N. Yan, Study on the technical capability of flood control and flood fighting projects, Water conservancy and hydropower technology, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.X. Chen, Y. Feng, M. Xue and X. Zhou, Analysis of 7 · 13 rainstorm and flood in Wende River[J]. Northeast Water Resources and Hydropower Project, 2018 (2): 2-2. [Google Scholar]
- P.L Qu, Y.L. Wang, L.Q. Han, J.X. Dong, M. Zhang and Z.H. Zhou, Analysis of storm flood in “2010 · 07” in Windriver River Basin, Hydrology, 2012 (02), 93-96 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Zhao, Analysis of 2017 flooding in Yongji County [J]. Water Conservancy Planning and Design, 2018(9), 3-3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.