E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- H Zhao, He H, Bai C, et al. Characteristics of land use change and its environmental effects on the Loess Plateau. China land science. (07): 51-59 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Watson R T, Noble I R, Bolin B, et al. Land Use, Land Use Change, and Forestry: a Special Report of the IPCC (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J Wang, L Chen, Y Wang. Review on the evolution of landscape pattern in the Loess Plateau. Progress in geographical science. 29 (05): 535-542 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y Luo, S Yang, X Liu, et al. Characteristics of land use change in Hekou town Tongguan section of the Yellow River from 1998 to 2010. Journal of geography. (01): 44-55 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S Yang, H Yan, L Guo. Land use change and its eco-environmental effects in the northern agro pastoral ecotone -a case study of Yulin City, Northern Shaanxi. Progress of geographical science. (06): 49-55 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- H Zhu, X Li, S He, et al. Analysis of temporal and spatial changes of land use around the Bohai Sea. Journal of geography. (03): 253-260 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- J Liu, W Kuang, et al. Basic characteristics and spatial pattern of land use change in China since the late 1980s. Journal of geography. 69 (01): 3-14 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.