E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- B. Yong, W.C. Zhang, D.Z. Zhao et al. Application of hydrological modeling system HEC-HMS to Baohe catchment of Hanjiang Basin, Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2006(3), 86 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Liang, Y.W. Jia, K.J. Li, et al. Summary of application and study on distributional hydrologic model to flood forecasting, Yellow River, 29(2), 29 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Wang, H.X. Li, Q. Huang, et al. Flood forecasting of small-medium river in Southwest China using HEC-HMS model, Water Resources and Power, 39(1), 79 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian, J. Xia, Y.J. Zhang, et al. Application of HEC-HMS model in the Guanshan River Basin, Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 54(1), 8 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Liao, S.S. Hu, L.G. Du, et al. Hydrological simulation of Wenyu River Basin based on HECHMS model[J]. South-to-North Water Transfer and Water Science & Technology, 16(6), 15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, X.T. Chen and C.X. Zhu, Application of HEC-HMS in flood forecasting, Yellow River, 30(4), 23 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Kang, J.Z. Li and Q.S. Ma, Using HEC-HMS model to simulate flooding in Zijingguan watershed, Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 38(4), 108 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, J. Li, X.R. Huang, et al. Application of HEC-HMS model for mountain flood forecasting in Qingxi River Basin, China Rural Water and Hydropower, 2020(1), 130 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zou, G.H. Hu, Z.X. Yu, et al. Application of HEC-HMS model for mountain flood forecasting in the Wushui Basin, Science of Soil and Water Conservation, 16(2), 95 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Li, W.C. Wang, P.P. Che, et al. Application research on HEC-HMS model and TOPMODEL model in mountain flood forecasting of Dongzhuang watershed, Water Resources and Power, 37(3), 50 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Tang, The experiment course of ArcGIS geographic information system spatial analysis, Beijing: The Science Publishing Company, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Ma and L.L. Li, Hydrology information extracting of Yang River watershed based on GIS and DEM[J]. Journal of Hebei North University (Natural Science Edition), 24(1), 69 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Qin and R. Dai, Acquisition of basin characteristics based on GIS and DEM-A case study of Jitaiqu watershed, Northwest Hydropower, 2010 (13):4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dai and Z.F. Wang Application of GIS Technology in Calculation of Design Runoff of Basins, Northwest Hydropower, 2012(3), 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Zhang, W.H. Liao, Z.K. Yin, et al. Application of the HEC-HMS model for calculating the local inflow of giant reservoir group in Xijiang River Basin, China Rural Water and Hydropower, 2017(6), 65, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saidi, A. Shalamu, J.L. Ding, et al. Application of HEC-HMS in data-insufficient mountainous watersheds-A case study from Urumqi River Basin, Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 35(6), 140 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Wang, Simulation and research of mountain flood early warning in typical small watershed in North China based on HEC-HMS model, University of Jinan, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Feldman, Hydrologic Modeling System HECHMS, Technical Reference Manual. Technical Reference Manual, (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.