E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- G. Kumar, P. Bakonyi, S. Periyasamy, S.H. Kim, N. Nemestóthy and K. Bélafi-Bakó, Lignocellulose biohydrogen: Practical challenges and recent progress. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 44, 728-737 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ren, P. Yu and X. Xu, Straw utilization in China—Status and Recommendations. Sustainability, 11, 1-17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Turmel, A. Speratti, F. Baudron, N. Verhulst and B. Govaerts, Crop residue management and soil health: A systems analysis. Agr. Syst., 134, 616 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Prasad, C.S. Rao, K. Srinivas, C.N. Jyothi, B. Venkateswarlu, B.K. Ramachandrappa, G.N. Dhanapal, K. Ravichandra and P.K. Mishra, Effect of ten years of reduced tillage and recycling of organic matter on crop yields, soil organic carbon and its fractions in Alfisols of semi arid tropics of southern India. Soil. Till. Res., 156, 131-139 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Machado and A. Ferraz, Biological pretreatment of sugarcane bagasse with basidiomycetes producing varied patterns of biodegradation. Bioresource. Technol., 225, 17-22 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Chu, M.K. Awasthi, Y. Liu, Q. Cheng, J. Qu and Y. Sun, Studies on the degradation of corn straw by combined bacterial cultures. Bioresource. Technol., 320, 124174 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Engels, E. Kirkby and P. White, Chapter 5Mineral nutrition, yield and source-sink relationships. In: Marschner P. (Eds) Marschner’s Mineral Nutrition of Higher Plants (Third Edition). London, Academic Press, 85-133 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, T. Bai, L. Dai, F. Wang, J. Tao, S. Meng, Y. Hu, S. Wang and S. Hu, A study of organic acid production in contrasts between two phosphate solubilizing fungi: Penicillium oxalicum and Aspergillus niger. Sci. Rep., 6, 25313 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tian, Z. Jiang, L. Jiang, M. Su, Z. Feng, L. Zhang, S. Wang, Z. Li and S. Hu, A new insight into lead (II) tolerance of environmental fungi based on a study of Aspergillus niger and Penicillium oxalicum. Environ. Microbiol., 21, 471-479 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tian, L.Y. Wang, J. Hu, L.L. Zhang, N.N. Zhou, J.J. Xia, M.Y. Xu, K.K. Yusef, S.M. Wang, Z. Li, et al. A study of P release from Fe-P and Ca-P via the organic acids secreted by Aspergillus niger. J. Microbiol., 59, 819-826 (2021) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dai, J. Lu, X. Li, M. Lu, W. Yang and X. Gao, Nutrient release characteristic of different crop straws manure. Transactions of the CSAE., 26, 272-276 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- U. Urzúa, P.J. Kersten and R. Vicuña, Manganese peroxidase-dependent oxidation of glyoxylic and oxalic acids synthesized by ceriporiopsis subvermispora produces extracellular hydrogen peroxide. Appl. Environ. Microbiol., 64, 68-73 (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Palmieri, A. Estoppey, G.L. House, A. Lohberger, S. Bindschedler, P.S.G. Chain and Junier, Chapter Two-Oxalic acid, a molecule at the crossroads of bacterial-fungal interactions. In: Gadd G.M, Sariaslani S. (Eds.) Advances in Applied Microbiology. Academic Press, Elsevier publishing Inc, 106, 49-77 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, B. Park and S. Hwang, Co-digestion of lignocellulosics with glucose using thermophilic acidogens. Biochem. Eng. J., 18, 225-229 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, P. He, F. Lu and L. Shao, Enhancement of anaerobic biodegradability of flower stem wastes with vegetable wastes by co-hydrolysis. J. Environ. Sci., 20, 297-303 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Anette and B.T. Anne, Optimization of wet oxidation pretreatment of wheat straw. Bioresource. Technol., 64, 139-151 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, J. He, M. Tian, Z. Mao, L. Tang, J. Zhang and H. Zhang, Enhancement of methane production from cassava residues by biological pretreatment using a constructed microbial consortium. Bioresource. Technol., 102, 88998906 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.