E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- C. Bisson, N.B.P. Adams, B. Stevenson, A.A. Brindley, D. Polyviou, T.S. Bibby, P.J. Baker, C.N. Hunter C.N and A. Hitchcock, The molecular basis of phosphite and hypophosphite recognition by ABC-transporters. Nat. Commun., 8, 1746 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Jones and E. Oburger, Solubilization of phosphorus by soil microorganisms. In: Bünemann E, Oberson A, Frossard E. (Eds.), Phosphorus in Action: Biological Processes in Soil Phosphorus Cycling. Springer Publisiing Inc., Berlin, Heidelberg 169-198 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tian, L. Wang, J. Hu, L. Zhang, N. Zhou, J. Xia, M. Xu, K.K. Yusef, S. Wang, Z. Li and H. Gao, A study of P release from Fe-P and Ca-P via the organic acids secreted by Aspergillus niger. J. Microbiol., 59, 819-826 (2021) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Y. Wang, J. Tian, B.L. Lim, X. Yan and H. Liao, Overexpressing AtPAP15 enhances phosphorus efficiency in soybean. Plant. Physiol., 151 233-240 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Filippelli The global phosphorus cycle. Rev. Mineral. Geochem., 48, 391-425 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, J. Tian and F. Ge, New insight into carboxylic acid metabolisms and pH regulations during insoluble phosphate solubilisation process by Penicillium oxalicum PSF-4. Curr. Microbiol., 77, 4095-4103 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tian, Z. Li, D. O’Connor, Z. Shen and D. Hou, The need to prioritize sustainable phosphate-based fertilizers. Soil. Use. Manage., 36, 351-354 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhu, M. Li and M. Whelan, Phosphorus activators contribute to legacy phosphorus availability in agricultural soils: A review. Sci. Total. Environ., 612, 522-537 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Cordell, J.O. Drangert and S. White, The story of phosphorus: Global food security and food for thought. Glob. Environ. Change., 19, 292-305 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tian, M. Su, X. Zou, L. Zhang, L. Tang, Y. Geng, J. Qiu, S. Wang, H. Gao and Z. Li, Influences of phosphate addition on fungal weathering of carbonate in the red soil from karst region. Sci. Total. Environ., 755, 142570 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, M. Su, D. Tian, L. Tang, L. Zhang, Y. Zheng and S. Hu, Effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 on dissolution of geological fluorapatite in water and soil. Sci. Total. Environ., 599-600, 1382-1387 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.O. Mendes, H.M. Murta, R.V. Valadares, W.B. Silveira, I.R. Silva and M.D. Costa, Oxalic acid is more efficient than sulfuric acid for rock phosphate solubilization. Miner. Eng., 155, 106458 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, T. Bai, L. Dai, F. Wang, J. Tao, S. Meng, Y. Hu, S. Wang and S. Hu, A study of organic acid production in contrasts between two phosphate solubilizing fungi: Penicillium oxalicum and Aspergillus niger. Sci. Rep., 6, 25313 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Palmier, A. Estoppey, G.L. House, A. Lohberger, S. Bindschedler, P.S.G. Chain and P. Junier, Chapter Two-Oxalic acid, a molecule at the crossroads of bacterial-fungal interactions. In: Gadd G.M, Sariaslani S. (Eds.) Advances in Applied Microbiology. Academic Press, Elsevier publishing Inc, 106, 49-77 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Coutinho, W.P. Felix and A.M. Yano-Melo, Solubilization of phosphates in vitro by Aspergillus spp. and Penicillium spp. Ecol. Eng., 42, 85-89 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tian, Z. Jiang, L. Jiang, M. Su, Z. Feng, L. Zhang, S. Wang, Z. Li and S. Hu, A new insight into lead (II) tolerance of environmental fungi based on a study of Aspergillus niger and Penicillium oxalicum. Environ. Microbiol., 21, 471-479 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Su, L. Meng, L. Zhao, Y. Tang, J. Qiu, D. Tian, and Z. Li, Phosphorus deficiency in soils with red color: Insights from the interactions between minerals and microorganisms. Geoderma., 2021, 404 115311 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tian, Z. Lai, X. Zou, C. Guo, L. Tang, M. Su, Z. Li and S. Hu, A contrast of lead immobilization via bioapatite under elevated CO2 between acidic and alkaline soils. Soil. Use. Manage., 34, 542-544 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, F. Wang, T. Bai, J. Tao, J. Guo, M. Yang, S. Wang and S. Hu, Lead immobilization by geological fluorapatite and fungus Aspergillus niger. J. Hazard. Mater., 320, 386-392 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.