E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- M. Alwaeli, Investigation of gamma radiation shielding and compressive strength properties of concrete containing scale and granulated lead-zinc slag wastes ScienceDirect. Journal of Cleaner Production, 166, 157-162 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Dai, et al., Recovery of high purity lead from spent lead paste via direct electrolysis and process evaluation. Separation and Purification Technology, 224, 237-246 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, et al., A new pre-desulphurization process of damped lead battery paste with sodium carbonate based on a “surface update” concept. Hydrometallurgy, 2016. 160: p. 123-128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Potysz, E.D. van Hullebusch and J. Kierczak, Perspectives regarding the use of metallurgical slags as secondary metal resources A review of bioleaching approaches. Journal of Environment Management, 219, 138-152 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Chen, Y.J. Shih and Y.H. Huang, Recovery of lead from smelting fly ash of waste lead-acid battery by leaching and electrowinning. Waste Management, 52, 212-220 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang and B.M. Steenari, Leaching optimization of municipal solid waste incineration ash for resource recovery: A case study of Cu, Zn, Pb and Cd. Waste Management, 48(FEB.), 315-322 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Forte, et al., Closed-loop solvometallurgical process for recovery of lead from iron-rich secondary lead smelter residues. Rsc Advances, 7(79) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kim, et al., Process development for hydrometallurgical recovery of valuable metals from sulfide-rich residue generated in a secondary lead smelter. Hydrometallurgy, 169, 589-598 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, et al., Direct oxidative pressure leaching of bismuth sulfide concentrate in methanesulfonic acid medium. Hydrometallurgy, 194, 105347 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J. O’brien, Method for measuring the quantity of lead on the surface of a brass component. US5612224 A (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wu, et al., Fundamental study of lead recovery from cerussite concentrate with methanesulfonic acid (MSA). Hydrometallurgy, 142, 23-35 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Chaplin, Critical review of electrochemical advanced oxidation processes for water treatment applications. Environmental Science: Processes and Impacts, 16(6), 1182-1203 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Chen, et al., Electrochemical sensing of glucose by carbon cloth-supported Co3O4/PbO2 core-shell nanorod arrays. Biosens Bioelectron, 53, 200-206 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Stark, et al., Assessment of metal contamination using X-ray fluorescence spectrometry and the toxicity characteristic leaching procedure (TCLP) during remediation of a waste disposal site in Antarctica. Journal of Environmental Monitoring, 10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.M.F. Gomes, T.F. Mendes and K. Wada, Reduction in toxicity and generation of slag in secondary lead process. Journal of Cleaner Production, 19(9-10), 1096-1103 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Smaniotto, et al., Qualitative lead extraction from recycled lead-acid batteries slag. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 172(2-3), 1677-80 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Deng, X., et al., Hydrothermal desulfurization of spent lead paste based on comproportionation reaction. Separation and Purification Technology, 259, 118115 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu, X. Liu, and Z. Zhao, Leaching kinetics of scheelite with sodium phytate. Hydrometallurgy, 186, 83-90 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, et al., Preparation of calcium stannate from lead refining slag by alkaline leaching-purificationcausticization process. Separation and Purification Technology, 212, 119-125 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S.J.V. Deventer, Kinetics of metallurgical processes. Minerals Engineering, 13(3), 329-330 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Shi, et al., Kinetics of copper extraction from copper smelting slag by pressure oxidative leaching with sulfuric acid. Separation and Purification Technology, 241, 116699 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, Facile Synthesis of β-PbO2 Nanoparticles Range from 10–30 nm and their Application for Ozone Generation. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 168(12), 123504 (9pp) (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.