E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- M. L. Na, J Chen, W. Z. Wei, et al. Research progress of biological processing of traditional chinese medicine residues. Lishizhen Medicine and Materia Medica Research. 01: 194-196. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Z Chen., Y. Z. Tan, X. H. Wang, et al. Effects of bushen yishou capsule residues on culture of pleurotus abalonus han, k.m.chen et.s.cheng and nutrition composition analysis. Southwest China Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 02: 740-742. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Duan, S. L. Su, G Sheng, et al. Research practices of conversion efficiency of resources utilization model of castoff from chinese material medica industrialization. China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica. 38: 3991-3996. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Wang, X. F. Cai and F. L. Zhang Effects of Degraded Astragalus Residue on Growth Performance and Flavor of Broilers. Southwest China Journal of Agricultural Sciences.(10): 69-72.(2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Guo, J. A. Duan, X. J. Lu, et al. Research and Practice on Utilization of Chinese Medicinal Materials Solid Waste by Pyrolysis and Carbonization. Modern Chinese Medicine. 19(12): 1665-1671. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Chen, W. M. Zhang and J. Meng. Advances and prospects in research of biochar utilization in agriculture. entia Agricultura Sinica. 46(016): 3324-3333. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Qian, W. Zhang, J. Yan, et al. Effective removal of heavy metal by biochar colloids under different pyrolysis temperatures. Bioresource Technology. 206: 217-224. (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hjaila., R. Baccar, M. Sarra, et al. Environmental impact associated with activated carbon preparation from olive-waste cake via life cycle assessment. Journal of Environmental Management. 130: 242-247. (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Peters, D Iribarren and J Dufour, Simulation and life cycle assessment of biofuel production via fast pyrolysis and hydroupgrading. Fuel. 139: 441-456. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Heng, H. Zhang, J. Xiao, et al. Life Cycle Assessment of Polyol Fuel from Corn Stover via Fast Pyrolysis and Upgrading. Acs Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 6(2): 2733-2740. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Suganya, P. S. Kumar, Evaluation of environmental aspects of brew waste-based carbon production and its disposal scenario. Journal of Cleaner Production. 202: 244-252. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, D. Han, Y. Zhao, et al. Environmental evaluation of a distributed-centralized biomass pyrolysis system: A case study in Shandong, China. Science of the Total Environment. 716.(2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, L. L. Zhang, R. Li, et al. Life cycle assessment of straw fast pyrolysis based on energy integration. CIESC Journal. 72(5): 2792-2800. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, H.B. Yu, X. F. Xue, et al. Study on characteristics and kinetics of pyrolysis of herb residue. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering. 04(9): 2115-2119. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Fan, J. D. Li, Y. T. Liu, et al. Experimental study of gasification of herb residues of Ganmaoqingre granules in pilot-scale dual-loop circulating fluidized bed. Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress.(8): 1979-1985, 1991. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Q. Guo Study on pyrolysis gasification and tar oxidation reforming process of traditional Chinese medicine residue biomass. (Doctoral dissertation, Shandong University).(2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Badger, S. Badger, M. Puettmann, et al. Techno-economic analysis: Preliminary assessment of pyrolysis oil production costs and material energy balance associated with a transportable fast pyrolysis system. Bioresources. 6(1): 34-47. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.