E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- S.J. Olusegun and N.D.S. Mohallem, Comparative adsorption mechanism of doxycycline and Congo red using synthesized kaolinite supported CoFe2O4 nanoparticles. Environ. Pollut. 260, 114019 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Youngbeom, H.C. Yang, C. Jaewon, C. Soohoon and K.M. Sung, Multi-barrier approach for removing organic micropollutants using mobile water treatment systems. Sci. Total. Environ. 639, 331-338 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cazzorla, G. Bensi, G. Biasucci, V. Leuzzi, F. Manti, A. Musumeci, F. Papadia, V. Stoppioni, A. Tummolo, M. Vendemiale, G. Polo and A. Burlina, Living with phenylketonuria in adulthood: The pku attitude study. Mol. Genet. Metab. Rep. 16, 39-45 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, L. Wang and S. Ye, Construction of Bi2WO6-TiO2/strach nanocomposite films for visible-light catalytic degradation of ethylene. Food. Hydrocolloid. 39, 75-90 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, X. Xu, G. Cao, S. Liu, Z.Y. Duan, S.M. Song and M.J. Zhang, Optimization and assessment of Fe-electrocoagulation for the removal of potentially toxic metals from real smelting wastewater. J. Environ. Management. 218, 129-138 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zheng, D.J. Luo and Y.H. Qiao, Surface complexation modeling of U(VI) sorption on GMZ bentonite in the presence of fulvic acid. Radiochim. Acta. 105, 33-41 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Fu and Q. Wang, Removal of heavy metal ions from wastewaters: a review. J. Environ. Management. 92, 407-418 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Colangelo, F. Torchio, D.M.D. Faveri and M. Lambri, The use of chitosan as alternative to bentonite for wine fining: Effects on heat-stability, proteins, organic acids, colour, and volatile compounds in an aromatic white wine. Food. Chem. 264, 301 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.