E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- J. Zhao, G.W. Liang, X.L. Zhang, et al. Coating magnetic biochar with humic acid for high efficient removal of fluoroquinolone antibiotics in water. Sci. Total. Environ. 688, 1205-1215 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Cheng, B. Wang, P. Wu et al. Adsorption of emerging contaminants from water and wastewater [Google Scholar]
- C.E.R. Barquilha, M.C.B. Braga. Adsorption of organic and inorganic pollutants onto biochars: Challenges, operating conditions, and mechanisms. Bioresour Technol. 15, 100728 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Ma, M. Lia, P. Li et al. Hydrothermal synthesis of magnetic sludge biochar for tetracycline and ciprofloxacin adsorptive removal. Bioresour Technol. 319, 124199 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.G. Zheng, X.Y. He, H. Peng et al. Efficient adsorption of ciprofloxacin using Ga2S3/S-modified biochar via the high-temperature sulfurization. Bioresour Technol. 334, 125238 (2021 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chen, W.H. Chen, S. Lim, et al. Synergistic interaction and biochar improvement over co-torrefaction of intermediate waste epoxy resins and fir. Environ Technol Inno. 21, 101218 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Popovici, M. Neagu. C.M. Dusescu-Vasile. et al. Adsorption of p- nitrophenol onto activated carbon prepared from fir sawdust: isotherm studies and error analysis. J. React Kinet Mech Cat. 133, 483-500 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Liu, Z.F. Tong, Y. Muhammad, et al. Synthesis of sodium dodecyl sulfate modified BiOBr/magnetic bentonite photocatalyst with Three-dimensional parterre like structure for the enhanced photodegradation of tetracycline and ciprofloxacin. Chem. Eng. J., 388, 124374 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. He, Y. Xiao, J.C. Tang, et al. Persulfate activation with sawdust biochar in aqueous solution by enhanced electron donor-transfer effect. Sci. Total. Environ. 690, 768-777 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z Zhang, M.Q Xu, S.X. Liang, et al. Mechanism of persulfate activation by biochar for the catalytic degradation of antibiotics: Synergistic effects of environmentally persistent free radicals and the defective structure of biochar. Sci. Total. Environ. 794, 148707 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Li, X.X. Zhu, H.L. He, et al. Adsorption of two antibiotics on biochar prepared in air-containing atmosphere: Influence of biochar porosity and molecular size of antibiotics. J. Mol. Liq. 274, 353-361 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Verma, T. Watanabe, Y. Honda, et al. Microwave-assisted pretreatment of woody biomass with ammonium molybdate activated by H2O2. Bioresour Technol. 102, 3941-3945 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.K. Wang, Y. Muhamm, R. Tang, et al. Dually organic modified bentonite with enhanced adsorption and desorption of tetracycline and ciprofloxacine. Sep. Purif Technol. 274, 119059 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.X. Dong, L. Yan, X.H. Zhou, et al. Simultaneous adsorption of Cr(VI) and phenol by biochar-based iron oxide composites in water: Performance, kinetics and mechanism. J. Hazard Mater. 416, 125930 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Tang, Z. Wang, Y. Muhammad, et al. Fabrication of carboxymethyl cellulose and chitosan modified Magnetic alkaline Ca-bentonite for the adsorption of hazardous doxycycline. Colloids Surf. A, 610, 12573 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Oliveira, A.L.M. de Oliveira, L. Chantelle, et al. Zinc(II) modified hydroxyapatites for tetracycline removal: Zn(II) doping or ZnO deposition and their influence in the adsorption, Polyhedron, 194, 114879 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, M. Li, P. Li, et al. Hydrothermal synthesis of magnetic sludge biochar for tetracycline and ciprofloxacin adsorptive removal, Bioresour Technol, 319, 124199 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Mohammed, T. J. Al−Musawi, S. L. Kareem, et al. Simultaneous adsorption of tetracycline, amoxicillin, and ciprofloxacin by pistachio shell powder coated with zinc oxide nanoparticles, Arab J Chem, 13, 4629−4643 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Zhang, Q.Q. He, X.L. Hu, et al Activation of grapefruit derived biochar by its peel extracts and its performance for tetracycline removal, Bioresour. Technol., 316, 123971 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, Y. Li, Y. Cao, et al. Characteristics of tetracycline adsorption by cow manure biochar prepared at different pyrolysis temperatures, Bioresour. Technol., 285, 121348 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.