E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- El-Shair, Z., Reimann, E., Rawashdeh, S. A., Ayachit, A., Abdul-Hak, M.: Review and Evaluation of Communication Systems for Control of Stationary Electric-Vehicle Inductive Charging Systems. In 2020 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference & Expo (ITEC), pp. 1178–1183. IEEE, USA (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mültin, M.: ISO 15118 as the Enabler of Vehicle-to-Grid Applications. In 2018 International Conference of Electrical and Electronic Technologies for Automotive, pp. 1–6. IEEE, Germany (2018). [Google Scholar]
- El Sayed, N.: A prototypical implementation of an ISO-15118-based wireless vehicle to grid communication for authentication over decoupled technologies. In 2019 AEIT International Conference of Electrical and Electronic Technologies for Automotive (AEIT AUTOMOTIVE), pp. 1–6. IEEE, Germany (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Lassioui, A., El Fadil, H., Rachid, A., Bouanou, T., El Idrissi, Z., Giri, F.: A high gain observer design for wireless power transfer charger for BEV. In 2020 International Conference on Electrical and Information Technologies (ICEIT), pp. 1–6. IEEE, Morocco (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Gong, L., Xiao, C., Cao, B., Zhou, Y.: Adaptive Smart Control Method for Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging System. Energies, 11(10), 2685. (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song, N. O., Kwak, B. J.: International Standard Trend of Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Communication Interface for Wireless Communication and RPT. In 2019 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, Asia-Pacific (ITEC Asia-Pacific) (pp. 1–5). IEEE. Korea. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Elrajoubi, A., Ang, S. S., Abushaiba, A.: TMS320F28335 DSP programming using MATLAB Simulink embedded coder: Techniques and advancements. In 2017 IEEE 18th Workshop on Control and Modeling for Power Electronics (COMPEL), pp. 1–7. IEEE, USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.