E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- Gandoman F.H., Aleem S.H.A., Jurado F., Ali Z.M., Ahmadi A., Shamkhani, K. (2020) A methodology for imposing harmonic distortion’s penalty in customers bill. Electr. Power Syst. Res 183:106–268 [Google Scholar]
- Memon Z.A., Uqaili M.A., Soomro, M.A. (2011) Experimental Analysis of Harmonic Mitigation Effects on Three Phase Six Pulse Converter by Using Shunt Passive Filter. Mehran Univ. res. j. eng. technol 30:653–656 [Google Scholar]
- Nikum K., Saxena R., Wagh, A. (2021) Power quality issues in commercial load-impact and mitigation difficulties in present scenario. In: ICCCE 2020. Springer, pp 63–78 [Google Scholar]
- Aleem Shea, Zobaa A.F., Aziz Mma (2011) Optimal $ C $-type passive filter based on minimization of the voltage harmonic distortion for nonlinear loads. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron 59:281–283 [Google Scholar]
- Zubi H., Dunn R., Robinson, F. (2010) Comparison of different common passive filter topologies for harmonic mitigation. IEEE, pp 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- Hava A.M., Zubi, H. (2005) Performance comparison of various passive harmonic filters for adjustable speed drives. IEEE, pp 1295–1300 [Google Scholar]
- Kordestani M., Safavi A.A., Saif, M. (2017) Harmonic fault diagnosis in power quality system using harmonic wavelet. IFAC-PapersOnLine 50:13569–3 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kordestani M., Saif M., Orchard M.E., Razavi-Far R., Khorasani, K. (2019) Failure prognosis and applications—A survey of recent literature. IEEE Trans. Reliab [Google Scholar]
- Basak D., Tiwari A., Das, S. (2006) Fault diagnosis and condition monitoring of electrical machines-A Review. IEEE, pp 3061–3066 [Google Scholar]
- Li W., Mechefske, C.K. (2004) Induction motor fault detection using vibration and stator current methods. Insight-Non-Destructive Testing and Condition Monitoring 46:473–473 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Almeida A.T., Ferreira F.J., Quintino, A. (2012) Technical and economical considerations on super high-efficiency three-phase motors. IEEE, pp 1–13 [Google Scholar]
- Lin W.-M., Hong C.-M., Chen C.-H. (2011) Neural-network-based MPPT control of a stand-alone hybrid power generation system. IEEE Trans. Power Electron 26:3571–3573 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elkholy, A. (2019) Harmonics assessment and mathematical modeling of power quality parameters for low voltage grid connected photovoltaic systems. Sol Energy 183:315–313 [Google Scholar]
- Yaghoobi J., Alduraibi A., Martin D., Zare F., Eghbal D., Memisevic, R. (2020) Impact of high-frequency harmonics (0-9 kHz) generated by grid-connected inverters on distribution transformers. Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst 122:106–177 [Google Scholar]
- Wallace, I. (2021) Harmonic Mitigation Strategies in Variable Frequency Drive Applications. ASHRAE Trans 127:452–453 [Google Scholar]
- Boharb A., Allouhi A., Saidur R., Kousksou T., Jamil A., Mourad Y., Benbassou, A. (2016) Auditing and analysis of energy consumption of an industrial site in Morocco. Energy 101:332–333 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.