E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- Advantech. 17 February 2020. Advantech's complete solutions help airports worldwide upgrade to smart management. Accessed April 2021. <https://www.advantech.com/resources/case-study/advantech%E2%80%99s-complete-solutions-help-airports-worldwide-upgrade-to-smart-management> [Google Scholar]
- Liao, Pei-Chun. Advantech. 10 January 2018. The intelligentization of airport shuttle buses improves service efficiency. Accessed April 2021. <https://www.advantech.eu/resources/case-study/D62989EE-5B93-4615-AA7D-430BA4441894>/. [Google Scholar]
- Liao, Pei-Chun. Advantech. 1 October 2018. Munich airport intelligent transportation optimizes fleet dispatch. Accessed April 2021. <https://www.advantech.eu/resources/case-study/munich-airport-intelligent-transportation-optimizes-fleet-dispatch> [Google Scholar]
- Kuhn, K., Loth, S. Airport Service Vehicle Scheduling. In Proceedings of the 8th USA/Europe ATM Research and Development Seminar, Napa, CA, USA, 29 June-2 July 2009; Volume 8, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G. Nagy, N.A. Wassan, M.G. Speranza, C. Archetti. The vehicle routing problem with divisible deliveries and pickups. Transportation Science 49: 271–294 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Ma X.L., Lao Y.T., Wang Y.H., Mao H.J. Vehicle routing problem: Simultaneous deliveries and pickups with split loads and time windows. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board; 2378: 120–128 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Despaux and S. Basterrech. A study of the Multi-Trip vehicle routing problem with time windows and heterogeneous fleet. Proc. IEEE 14th Int. Conf. Intell. Syst. Design Appl. (ISDA) pp. 7–12 Nov. 2014 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. Pillac, M. Gendreau, C. Guret, A. L. Medaglia. A review of dynamic vehicle routing problems. European Journal of Operational Research 225 (1) 550 1–11 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kilby, P., Prosser, P., Shaw, P. Dynamic VRPs: A Study of Scenarios; Technical Report APES-06-1998. School of Computer Science, University of St. Andrews: St. Andrews, Scotland, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Linfati, R., Escobar, J.W. Reoptimization Heuristic for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem. J. Adv. Transp. 2018, 3743710 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Babaee Tirkolaee, P. Abbasian, M. Soltani and S. A. Ghaffarian. Developing an applied algorithm for multitrip vehicle routing problem with time windows in urban waste collection: A case study. Waste Management and Research vol. 37 no. 1 suppl pp. 4–13 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.