E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- S. Haidrar, H. Bencharqui, A. Anwar, J.M. Bruel & O. Roudies. REQDL: A requirements description language to support requirements traces generation. In Modre workshop, 2017 IEEE 25th International Requirements Engineering Conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Alrumaih, A. Mirza, & H. Alsalamah. Domain ontology for requirements classification in requirements engineering context. IEEE Access, 8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Murtazina, & T.V. Avdeenko. The detection of conflicts in the requirements specification based on an ontological model and a production rule system. In CEUR Workshop Proceedings (Vol. 2416, pp. 63–73) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Crapo, A. Moitra, C. McMillan. & D. Russell. Requirements capture and analysis in ASSERT (TM). In IEEE 25th Int. Requirements Engineering Conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. El-Diraby, (2013). Domain ontology for construction knowledge. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 139(7), 768–784. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ontologies with Python: Programming OWL 2.0 Ontologies with Python and Owlready2 [Google Scholar]
- G. Brusa, M. L. Caliusco, and O. Chiotti, “A process for building a domain ontology: An experience in developing a government budgetary ontology,” in Proc. 2nd Australas. Workshop Adv. Ontologies, Hobart, TAS, Australia, vol. 72, Dec, pp. 715 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Uschold and M. Gruninger, “Ontologies: Principles, methods and applications,” Knowl. Eng. Rev., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 93136, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Uschold, & M. Gruninger, Ontologies: Principles, methods and applications. Technical reportuniversity of edinburgh artificial intelligence applications institute aiai tr (1996) [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Robinson, S. Volkov, Requirement Conflict Restructuring GSU CIS Working (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heindl, T. Moser, D. Winkler and S. Biffl. Automating the Detection of Complex Semantic Conflicts between Software Requirements: An empirical study on requirementsconflict analysis with semantic technology Proc. Int. Conf. on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sardinha, R. Chitchyan, J. Araùjo, A. Moreira and A. Rashid. Conflict identification with EA-Analyzer In Aspect-oriented requirements engineering (pp. 209–224). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.