E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- B. Liu, F. Zhuo, Y. Zhu and H. Yi. System Operation and Energy Management of a Renewable Energy-Based DC Micro-Grid for High Penetration Depth Application, in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 6,9. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Azeroual, T. Lamhamdi, H. El Moussaoui, H. El Markhi. Simulation tools for a smart grid and energy management for microgrid with wind power using multi-agent system. Wind Engineering, vol.44, 12(2020). [Google Scholar]
- G. Prinsloo, R. Dobson, A. Mammoli. Synthesis of an intelligent rural village microgrid control strategy based on smartgrid multi-agent modelling and transactive energy management principles. Energy, vol. 147, 40 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Rezaei and M. Kalantar, Smart microgrid hierarchical frequency control ancillary service provision based on the virtual impedance concept: An relation to the implementation response and droop controlled distributed generation system. Conversion and Management of Energy, 15 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Komninos, E. Philippou, A. Pitsillides, Survey in smart grid and smart home security: Issues, challenges and countermeasures. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 16(4),10 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Molina-Garcia, F. Bouffard, D.S. Kirschen, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems: Decentralized demand-side approach to fundamental frequency regulation, Vol. 26(1), p. 10 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Chouder, S. Silvestre, N. Sadaoui, L. Rahmani, Modeling and simulation of a grid connected PV system based on the evaluation of main PV module parameters. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory,10 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Boujoudar, M. Azeroual, H. Elmoussaoui, T. Lamhamdi, Intelligent control of battery energy storage for microgrid energy management using ANN. International Journal of Electrical & Computer Engineering, 8 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- G. Buticchi, G. De Carne, D. Barater, Z. Zou, M. Liserre, Analysis of the frequency-based control of a master/slave micro-grid. IET Renewable Power Generation, 7 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Guerrero, M. Chandorkar, T. L. Lee, P. C. Loh, Part I: Decentralized and hierarchy intelligent control architectures for intelligent microgrids control. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 60(4),9 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.