E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- A. Akbulut, G. Soysal, A. Kalaycioglu, A.E. Yilmaz, M. Orumlu, Modeling, simulation and optimization of a wireless ad hoc network's communication performance with regard to node deployment. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory 96:101945 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Wan, O. Frieder, X. Jia, F. Yao, X. Xu, S. Tang, Wireless link scheduling under physical interference model. IEEE, pp. 838–845 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bjorklund, P. Varbrand, D. Yuan, Resource optimization of spatial tdma in ad hoc radio networks: A column generation approach. Twenty- second Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, IEEE, 2, pp 818–824 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Capone, Y. Li, M. Pioro, D. Yuan, Minimizing end-to-end delay in multihop wireless networks with optimized transmission scheduling. Ad Hoc Networks 89: 236–248 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Dod, Performance specification digital terrain elevation data (dted). Tech. rep., MIL-PRF-89020B (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kubal, R. Zielinski, Radiowave propagation over an irregular surface—the go and utd approach. Elektronika ir Elektrotechnika 20(2):85–88 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Phillips, D. Sicker, D. Grunwald, A survey of wireless path loss prediction and coverage mapping methods. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials 15(1):255–270 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Parsons, The mobile radio propagation channel. Wiley (2000) [Google Scholar]
- ITU-R, Propagation by diffraction. Tech. rep., recommendation ITU-RP.526-13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Boukrim, J. Antari, Flow aggregation for energy- aware ad-hoc wireless networks respecting qos provisions. Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology, 1: 31–38 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Capone, S. Gualandi, D Yuan, Joint routing and scheduling optimization in arbitrary ad hoc networks: Comparison of cooperative and hop-by- hop forwarding. Ad Hoc Networks 9(7):1256–1269 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Qin, N. Santhapuri, S. Sen, S. Nelakuditi, Known interference cancellation: Resolving collisions due to repeated transmissions. Fifth IEEEWorkshop on Wireless Mesh Networks, IEEE, pp 1–6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Angelakis, A. Ephremides, Q. He, D. Yuan, Minimum-time link scheduling for emptying wireless systems: Solution characterization and algorithmic framework. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 60(2):1083–1100 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.