E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- S.F. Jilani and A. Alomainy: Millimetre-wave T-shaped antenna with defected ground structures for 5G wireless networks. Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference (LAPC), (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Naqvi, and M. A. Azam: Tri-band antenna array with defected ground structure for mm-Wave 5G applications. IEEE 4th International Conference on Computer and Communication Systems, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Gupta and A. Bage: A compact, T-slotted wide band microstrip antenna with defected ground structure for future 5G communications. URSI RCRS (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Verma, L. Mahajan, R. Kumar, H. S. Saini and N. Kumar: A small microstrip patch antenna for future 5G applications. 978-1-5090-1489-7/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE [Google Scholar]
- B. G. Hakanoglu, O. Sen, and M. Turkmen: A square microstrip patch antenna with enhanced return loss through defected ground plane for 5G wireless networks. 2nd URSI AT-RASC, Gran Canaria, 28 May - 1 June (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Haraz, and M.M. Ali: Design of a 28/38 GHz dualband printed slot antenna for the future 5G mobile communication networks. Conference Paper • July (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Buravalli, T. Kumar, Shilpa G.D., and S. Anuradha: Simulation study of 2x3 microstrip patch antenna array for 5G applications. 978-1-7281-9180-5/20/S31.00 ©(2020) IEEE [Google Scholar]
- D. Imran, M. M. Farooqi, M. I. Khattak, Z. Ullah, M. I. Khan, M. A. Khattak and H. Dar: Millimeter wave microstrip patch antenna for 5G mobile communication. [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Khattak, A. Sohail, U. Khan, Z. Ullah, and G. Witjaksono: Elliptical slot circular patch antenna array with dual band behaviour for future 5G mobile communication networks. Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 89, pp.133–147, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wani, M. P. Abegaonkar and S. K. Koul: Gain enhancement of millimeter wave antenna with metamaterial loading. (2017) IEEE [Google Scholar]
- F. F. de Araùjo, A. L. P. de S. Campos, R. de Victor A. Lira, A. Gomes Neto, and A. Gomes d’Assunção: Bandwidth enhancement of microstrip patch antenna using metasurface. Journal of Microwaves, Optoelectronics and Electromagnetic Applications, Vol. 20, No. 1, March (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Niamat, A. Anees, and N. Kim: Metasurfacebased single-layer wideband circularly polarized MIMO antenna for 5G millimeter-wave systems. (Graduate Student Member, IEEE), MIN-JOO JEONG, Received June 28, 2020, accepted July 12, 2020, date of publication July 15, 2020, date of current version July 27,(2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. EI-Sayed, N. Gad, M. EI-Aasser and A. Yahia, “Slotted Rectangular Microstrip-Antenna Design for Radar and 5G Applications,” 2020 International Conference on Innovative Trends in Communication and Computer Engineering (ITCE'2020), Aswan, Egypt, 8-9 Feb. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dixit and S. Kumar: A survey of performance enhancement techniques of antipodal Vivaldi antenna. IEEE ACCESS, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, A.S. Dixit, R.R. Malekar, H.D. Raut, and L.K. Shevada: Fifth generation antennas: A comprehensive review of design and performance enhancement techniques. Digital Object Identifier DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3020952 [Google Scholar]
- Ce L. Bamy, F. M. Mbango, D. B. O. Konditi, P. M. Mpelea, A compact dual-band Dolly-shaped antenna with parasitic elements for automotive radar and 5G applications, Heliyon 7 (2021) e06793. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumawat and S. Joshi., A Novel Dual-Band Orthogonal Polarized Elliptical Patch Antenna Array for 5G Applications, Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 65, Issue 3, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jandi, F. Gharnati, A. O. Said, Design of a compact dual bands patch antenna for 5G applications, in: (2017) Int. Conf. Wirel. Technol. Embed. Intell. Syst. 2017, WITS, pp. 5–8. [Google Scholar]
- O. Darboe, D.B.O. Konditi, F. Manene, A 28 GHz rectangular microstrip patch antenna for 5G applications, Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol. 12 (6) (2019) 854–857. [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Awan; A. Zaidi; A. Baghdad, “Patch antenna with improved performance using DGS for 28GHz applications,” 978-1-5386-7850-3/19/S31.00 ©(2019) IEEE [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.